Options

Cat in Downtown LA

annie17annie17 Registered Users 12 Posts
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the cat located in Downtown LA provides rewards and energy like pets in the previous Stardom games did? It's 20 stars to adopt, so I'm just trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it.

On a side note, I really wish there was an option to buy pets like in the previous games. Getting energy is harder and more tedious to do in this version.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    annie17 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not the cat located in Downtown LA provides rewards and energy like pets in the previous Stardom games did? It's 20 stars to adopt, so I'm just trying to figure out whether or not it's worth it.

On a side note, I really wish there was an option to buy pets like in the previous games. Getting energy is harder and more tedious to do in this version.

Thanks!

To my knowledge all pets do provide rewards.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep, The cat in downtown will probably be the same as MR Tinkles in stardom: Hollywood :3 If you buy him, he will live in your home and when you tap him on him he will reward you with cash, energy & xp :o

As as for energy being harder to maintain in this version, I think it's actually easier xD Pretty much every tappables I tap I have gotten energy from! Probably pot luck for now :3
  • Options
    BluSereneBluSerene Registered Users 5 Posts
    annie17 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Thanks!

I broke down and got the cat. It is in fact like Mr. Tinkles. In fact, I think it gives a bit more. If I remember correctly, two or three experience points (if that's what you call it) and 1 energy.
  • Options
    I want to buy him too :3 He's dead cute! I had a feeling he would be the same as Mr. Tinkles seeing as he is in the same situation :p

Thanks for sharing this with us, BluSerene :o
  • Options
    BluSereneBluSerene Registered Users 5 Posts
    I want to buy him too :3 He's dead cute! I had a feeling he would be the same as Mr. Tinkles seeing as he is in the same situation :p

Thanks for sharing this with us, BluSerene :o

No problem. And I just collected from the cat. Not sure if it is different every time or not, but this time it was $3, 1 XP and 1 energy. I do know that I've gotten energy every time so far though!
  • Options
    The rewards shouldn't vary much and dw you will always get that energy when you tap :D
  • Options
    Thanks for the help everyone! I may end up going ahead and adopting the cat.

I also noticed that you can add a pet to your home when buying furniture. I bought the $2000 Hollywood home and there's an option to buy a dog for 20 stars. It might be like this in all the homes but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Looks as though in KK Hollywood pets are bought directly from the homes rather than pet shops like Stardom: Hollywood & A List. Makes it easier to get pets I guess, like online shopping :p
  • Options
    NikkiWayland90NikkiWayland90 Banned Users 33 Posts
    I had brought the cat but when I move the cat is no longer with me. Why is that?
  • Options
    I had brought the cat but when I move the cat is no longer with me. Why is that?

I noticed that too. It seems like the cat only stays in the Dowtown LA home. Maybe each house can only have one pet?
  • Options
    Hmm now that is interesting, in stardom they do. Maybe each pet is only for specific homes in KK Hollywood.