Options

Kim Kardashian...Stars Missing

QarmaQarma Registered Users 2 Posts
I downloaded and started 2 separate apps in offer for free stars but never received them. I followed instructions exactly as directed. Where are my 144 stars? :'-(

Comments

• Options
    KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi Qarma. The free earning stuff is kinda glitching right now. From other posts I saw some people are having trouble, and others like me don't even have the option at all. It may be just a glitch, but usually tapjoy (I'm assuming that's what you're earning through) offers 1-5 stars for apps. If you bought 144 stars and don't have them then send a ticket
    Lucy
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Tbh you would be better off contacting the sponsor of the free stars regarding them being missing. My guess would be Tapjoy. Glu have nothing to do with the offers, they are all done through Tapjoy :)
  • Options
    Tbh you would be better off contacting the sponsor of the free stars regarding them being missing. My guess would be Tapjoy. Glu have nothing to do with the offers, they are all done through Tapjoy :)
    That's what I would think too. There's a possibility that the task on tapjoy hasn't been completed though. I use the Tapjoy app which is really good. It tracks whether you completed the task or did not. So either the tasks might have not been completed or you're just having a glitch with Tapjoy and KKH.
    Lucy
  • Options
    Yeah that app is pretty useful :) I have used it myself a few times. Plus with those free offers you need to read them carefully as sometimes it does state they will take a certain amount of working days or weeks before your account is credited with the goods, which could be another possibility for way the stars are missing :o
  • Options
    Yep. I'm just wondering if you're sure it's through Tapjoy. I think I'm experiencing whatever glitch it going on, but it doesn't show up in my Tapjoy app either? I don't really think the game has a stable connection yet, since it's so new.
    Lucy
  • Options
    Yep the sponsorship are always through Tapjoy or Sponsorpay, but the free stars option has been glitchy for months so it doesn't surprise me if you are experiencing it. KK Hollywood doesn't show up on my tapjoy either. Neither does the free stars option in my game but for other players it has. This has been happening in Hollywood for months :/
  • Options
    britneyvigbritneyvig Registered Users 4 Posts
    You can see in your backup file.