didnt get stars I was supposed to!

leighleigh Registered Users 1 Posts
I downloaded and activated a survey thing that was supposed to give me 135 k stars..that was yesterday and I did everything I was supposed to and got nothing!

Comments

• KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    There could be a couple reasons for that. One being that the Tapjoy system is being a little glitchy with KKH, probably since it's so new. Another could be that you didn't complete the entire survey. There is a tracking part of Tapjoy I believe that will tell you if you have completed the task or not. One other could be because some tasks take 24 hours, 48 hours, ect to show up on your account. Let me know if you're using the Tapjoy app, if you're not, I recommend getting it. Hope I helped.
    Lucy
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hmm the surveys are not always the greatest idea when it comes to free offers. Tbh a lot of them are scams :/ Unless of course this is through Tapjoy, but even with them they are not always the best option. As Kaskeltoo has mentioned there is a glitch with free stars option currently in all of the stardom games. Plus sometimes it does take a few days for the goods to be credited. Check out the app mentioned & if it says it is complete I would advise contacting Tapjoy. But for now stay off the free offers until the issue is addressed otherwise you will be wasting all those deals due to glitchy software xD

Hope your stars turn up soon :)
  • kmack3kmack3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I had downloaded the Walgreen app yesterday and I still didn't receive my reward and I did everything
    Yeah there is definitely a glitch with Tapjoy atm. Usually the free download app are very reliable for the rewards. Did you launch the the app?
  • kmack3kmack3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes I did and it still didn't get them yet
    As I said there is a glitch with the sponsorship currently :) They may turn up in a few days. If not you could try contacting Tapjoy via their Contact Us page. Until then I would suggest not doing any free offers until the issue is resolved, otherwise you will be wasting all the free offers :p

You can still earn stars by going up a rank, completing certain goals and achievements within the game ^_^