So cheap mission

Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
So I was just sent by Simon to go speak to the owner of So Chic, because they are closing down but when I go there all he asks me is if I'm liking my new job and gets upset. I am doing what the task asked me but it isnt being checked off. Anyone else have this problem that can help me?

Comments

• MeghindoMeghindo Registered Users 4 Posts
    yes, make sure you have 2000$ before you go to so chic store, you need 200$ to buy the store from the owner, not the guy that's a sales person
    :rolleyes: Daily player on KKH , feel free to add me on fbk
    https://www.facebook.com/Meghindo
  • KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    If I remember correctly, you're suppose to bump into Dirk Diamonds or Willow Pape outside the store. You talk to them and they tell you they're going to buy the store. Then you go inside and you should meet a new/different NPC than your former boss. When I went in, it was a male with blonde hair and glasses. You talk to him and in the end he gives you a timed mission where you pay either $2,000 if you talk to him before time is up, or you pay full price which is I think $5,000?

I think talking to Dirk/Willow is a requirement before you can buy the shop.
  • Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Kota wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, you're suppose to bump into Dirk Diamonds or Willow Pape outside the store. You talk to them and they tell you they're going to buy the store. Then you go inside and you should meet a new/different NPC than your former boss. When I went in, it was a male with blonde hair and glasses. You talk to him and in the end he gives you a timed mission where you pay either $2,000 if you talk to him before time is up, or you pay full price which is I think $5,000?

I think talking to Dirk/Willow is a requirement before you can buy the shop.

Thanks guys, for some reason no one is outside of the store For me to bump into.Simon just keeps calling me to do random campaigns and that task is still waiting there. I have we'll over 2000 also so that can't be it.
  • Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Ok I figured it out guys, I needed to pay the landlord first in order to bump into willow lol. Thanks
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Juicymami7 wrote: »
    Ok I figured it out guys, I needed to pay the landlord first in order to bump into willow lol. Thanks

Haha! Glad you figured it out! xD