Big in Vegas

Ol1verwistOl1verwist Registered Users 7 Posts
I've been given a task called Big In Vegas
I have to do an ad campaign in GLAMM IN LAS VEGAS but it's locked!!

Why set me a task if the place is locked?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Has Simon called to tell you it is ready for you to do? Does the goal for Big in Vegas have a countdown?
  • Ol1verwistOl1verwist Registered Users 7 Posts
    Has Simon called to tell you it is ready for you to do? Does the goal for Big in Vegas have a countdown?

No count down no phone call. Just the task on the top left. It's been there for 2 levels now. I'm on level 8.
    Is there anyway you would be able to post a picture just so I can see the goal? You can do this by taking a screenshot of the game and posting it on Tinypic.com. Then just copy the code beginning with [IMG][/img]
    fp9pwm.jpg
    Hmm now that is odd. Try going to Chateau Nuit, if you haven't already. It might be a dialogue error that does happen sometimes in the stardom games.

If not bare with me while i go investigate xD
    Yes I tried that and I've now been to GLAMM on another task. But the other
    Task still remains.

I think it's due to having two games on the go as I was using my iphone and iPad when I ran out of iCloud space. I was in the middle of the birthday party in Vegas task when it happened round about level 6. So I'm now just using my iPad so as not to loose any progress.
    Ahhh yes! That will explain it! This has been bugging me as I have been going through all my notes, and it should just be open really lol! This game really doesn't do well with two games under 1 icloud account. Trust me I've done it xD You're best sticking to one and if you do want two games on the go try setting up a separate icloud account. :)
  • ac3.aac3.a Registered Users 8 Posts
    The exact thing is happening to me. I wish I would've never played my iPhone :( I dont know if that has messed up my whole game. :(

I feel like Simon calls me with the same stuff over and over.
    The game itself is repetitive lol! If you playing on two devices, just stick to one of them and it should clear things up as proved by Ol1verwist :)
    I've still got the task just sitting there. I just think it's there for good now. Yeah it is repetitive. Ad campaigns and appearances so far. Should I ask Simon to keep looking? To see what else comes up?
    Oh right.. I thought you had cleared it xD In that case I would report it to the team via their Support Page. State your game, device you are playing on and the issue clearly and they will get back to you :3

As for the calls from Simon, these are just random projects he is calling you with, they are not goal related and do not lead to anything. You can do these to gain some more fans and of course help you level up for more goals :o
  • ac3.aac3.a Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks Samurai :)

I was starting to think it was a glitch. I hear others are doing acting gigs and receiving gifts from Kim for their birthday party, and I don't remember her giving me anything. I don't want to start over. I'll just keep waiting and doing what Simon says. ;)
    ac3.a wrote: »
    Thanks Samurai :)

I was starting to think it was a glitch. I hear others are doing acting gigs and receiving gifts from Kim for their birthday party, and I don't remember her giving me anything. I don't want to start over. I'll just keep waiting and doing what Simon says. ;)

No problemo =) It's what I'm for :3

Ohh yeah that might explain where I got a bunch of clothing from xD I wondered what that all was and just assumed someone had gifted me it xD Yes please tell the team about this issue too, the team will look into it and address whatever issues have been reported. They worked for four months on my Stardom: Hollywood issue which was very complicated, so you are in good hands ^_^