Need a help to complete task.. Complete any two runway fashion show..

Waghi90Waghi90 Registered Users 4 Posts
How should i complete any two runway fashion show.. I did all d fashion shows but still not getting completed.. And bow i stopped getting calls from designers . What to do?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Simon will call with randomly generated projects. Read what he says carefully, as he does state what type of project they are. You need to look out for "Runway Fashion Show". If none of the projects he has said relate to it, tell him to keep looking. He will call back in 1 hour with more, just keep doing this until you get "Runway fashion show" :)
  • Waghi90Waghi90 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I still din find it.. May be 100 times i called ...
    These are randomly generated meaning they can pop up at any time. You will get one eventually :)
  • Waghi90Waghi90 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Have u ever got ??
    I believe I have :) but i think it is a rare one to obtain, the genres of stuff tend to have common, uncommon and rare offers. I believe the runaway one is rare. Just keep doing whatever goals you have outstanding if you have any, if not if Simon does it have it when he calls just do one of the one's he is offering, as I'm guessing you're getting bored of doing nothing :p