Simon phone call

MarieMarie Registered Users 4 Posts
I can't get past this part in the game. Simon has yet to call me back. I don't have anything else to do but be stuck on another goal

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Check Simon's call countdown :) when that says "Will call shortly" he will ring. Move between locations if he still hasn't when it says available soon

Which looks like this;

30rxlc1.png
  • K.thomas3394K.thomas3394 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have the same problem and when I go from place to place he still hasn't called
    Does it say will call shortly? Or is the countdown still going like in the picture above?
    It says available soon the countdown is done
    Right, I would advise shutting the game down so it is no longer running in the background. You can do this by following the iOS 7 steps in the How to Restart App iOS thread

Once you have successfully closed the app down, relaunch it and you should get the call from Simon. You may have to move between buildings/ locations if you do not get it straight away :) But by doing this it refreshes the game.
    It's still not working😔😞
    Hmm very strange. You should get the call soon regardless. What goal is it you are waiting a call for?
    The birthday party
    You could always try going to Vegas and see if anything pops up once you are there. I'm sure before I got the call I was in Vegas and there may of been Paparazzi outside wanting to speak to me. After speaking to him I got the call shortly afterwards :)

If you already have a project lined up you have to complete it before you will get any other calls regarding other :3
  • annie17annie17 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I was having this problem earlier and I finally fixed it. I had another task available (something like doing an ad campaign when Simon called me with the different job options) so I had to go and complete that first and then Simon finally called and I was able to move on to the main goal.
    That would be another reason why you don't call xD You can only do one project at a time. The whole time you have one lined one you will not get a call for any others :D Glad you was able to get your call in the end :3
    That was my problem too
    Haha! xD I did start to think this was a possibility for all of you. I've been playing the stardom games for so long that I take for granted that stardom players know that :p
  • loutimarsloutimars Registered Users 2 Posts
    So I think I have the same problem..I've been waiting for Simon to call but I also have tasks to complete. When I try to complete an appearance at Liv nothing happens when I enter the club.
    Make sure you select the bottom option when clicking on Lif's door. This will be your appearance :)
  • ezria314ezria314 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't get Simon to call me back either. My countdown finished almost twelve hours ago. I've tried everything - restarting, moving from place to place, including Simon's office. No matter what I do, he won't call. It is my only goal available (it's called The Spread and is supposed to be completed at PopGlam after Simon's call) and now I have nothing to do and no way to make money.
    Can you access PopGlam?
  • loutimarsloutimars Registered Users 2 Posts
    Make sure you select the bottom option when clicking on Lif's door. This will be your appearance :)

😩😩Duhhhhh....so simple. Thanks!
    loutimars wrote: »
    Duhhhhh....so simple. Thanks!

Hahaha! xD No problemo :p