Options

Help! Complete PR Collection Photo Shoot

wjmfreemanwjmfreeman Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm able to play the game like normal, but I've had a task up for a few levels now saying "complete PR collection photo shoot" that won't go away. I've gone to all the buildings I can get into and nothing's ever popped up to let me complete it. Will I be able to complete this at another level? Someone please help!

Comments

• Options
    KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Most likely you have to wait for Simon to call you saying that the shoot is ready and the location.
    Lucy
  • Options
    He's called me about 2-3 more events since that's been up which is what's so confusing. I guess I'll just wait it out!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Check Beverley Hills, it should be there in the Metropolitan Magazine building :) If not then this could be a glitch within the game :/ Please keep us posted and hope you can do shoot soon :3
  • Options
    Right now it's locked :( I'm doing another campaign in Vegas but I think I've done 2 at once before? Oh well! I hope it clears up soon. Mainly because I hate having those bubbles over there. I like to know I've done everything I'm supposed to do!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It's not possible, or shouldn't be to do any more than one project at time :) Do your Vegas project and once you have complete that check back Metropolitan Magazine :3 keep us posted ^_^
  • Options
    SarahashleeSarahashlee Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having this same issue. I have had the pr collection bubble up for quite a while now. I am at A list and level 11, and this popped up way longer ago. I think it's a glitch? Any suggestions?