Walk A Mile...

KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm trying to complete the Walk A Mile... task. I walk into Chateau Nuit and the media isn't there? I've tried leaving the club, then leaving the city. Nothing works!

nch3rq.png
Lucy

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Did you select the bottom option when clicking on door? That will be your appearance if it is there :)
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    There's only one option.
    Lucy
    Hmm now that is odd :/ I'd advise submitting a ticket to see if this a glitch, seeing as you have no outstanding goals and it is available to do. Hope they address this for you super quick :)
  • X_respawnX_respawn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same problem at the moment.. Need it fixed ASAP
    Please contact the team via their support page. The more players who experience and report it the quicker it will be addressed. When reporting issues, please state your game, device and the issue clearly. The team will get back to you within 48 hours - a week depending on how busy they are and will fix the issue as soon as they can :)
  • gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I was confused at this part too! So, all you have to do is just complete the tasks you have before it. One of those tasks is needed to be completed before you can speak to the media. I forgot exactly which one it was though, so just to be sure you should finish both tasks. :)
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
    gracie9 wrote: »
    I was confused at this part too! So, all you have to do is just complete the tasks you have before it. One of those tasks is needed to be completed before you can speak to the media. I forgot exactly which one it was though, so just to be sure you should finish both tasks. :)

Now that makes perfect sense! Thanks for sharing this Gracie :3
  • gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    No problem! :D
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'm having this same exact problem -.-
  • K.thomas3394K.thomas3394 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Which designer do you mention