Kim kardashian game won't progress

MissJoyceyBabeMissJoyceyBabe Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey - just a bit confused the Kim Kardashian game won't let me complete tasks - tells me I need to make an appearance but when I go there nothing can be done? Then my next task is waiting for a phone call to start task but it's been 2 days & nothing has happened! Have I missed something? Or is this something that can be fixed?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What are the names of the goals you are are unable to progress on?
  • CuteGamer458CuteGamer458 Registered Users 10 Posts
    hi I'm going through the same probleSimon asked me to" go speak to the owner of so chick" but when I go to the store nothing happens. Please help me because I really like this game I'm on the " C List"
    You need to pay your landlord the 750 rent before the owner of so chic is available to talk to :) You will find your landlord in your Downtown LA apartment called deluxe homes :3
    Omg thank you sooooo much 😁
  • MissJoyceyBabeMissJoyceyBabe Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have to make an appearance at brew palms - I order a drink and nothing happens - my other task is waiting for simon to call & attend my bday party in Vegas - Simon hasn't called in 4 days lol HELP!!!! :(
    Omg thank you sooooo much 

No problemo :D Glad to be of help :3
    I have to make an appearance at brew palms - I order a drink and nothing happens - my other task is waiting for simon to call & attend my bday party in Vegas - Simon hasn't called in 4 days lol HELP!!!! :(

Are you definitely clicking the bottom option on Brew Palms door when entering, as that will be your appearance. If you have an outstanding project, Simon will not call.

If you don't have neither, I would suggest contacting the team via their support page, as there have been a few issues regarding no show of projects and being stuck, which suggest glitches. When contacting the team, please state your game, device you are playing on and the issue clearly. Hope you are able to progress with your goals asap :3
    (A)list#45 . I'm having another issue again . Simon calls me telling make my way down to " GLAMM Magazine " but when I get to " Pop Glam" it remains locked .
    You need to go to Las Vegas :) GLAMM Magazine is there :3
    OHHHH OKAY thank you so much your always here to help.
  • LILPHATFACELILPHATFACE Registered Users 7 Posts
    I am stuck on level 12 with three tasks "swiim suit in Punta Mita" "attending Triste launch party" say (available soon) "Speak to Media at Triste Event"
    I am not sure what I should do now..
  • NademeNademe Registered Users 1 Posts
    I cleared the game data from my mobile . when I start it again it put me in create character . Did Kim game one of games who save progress in my mobile ? My friend look at her friend lost and my lost char still there
  • cherylea1cherylea1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Cheats-Tips-Tricks

This link will help you find where you have to go each time. Without wasting money on the bus or airfare lol

Helpful hints and tricks
  • CitytownregionCitytownregion Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! I have he same issue. I'm level 12 A list and the game says that I need to complete a shoot for Soledad at Pop Glam and speak to the media at the Triste event at Chateau Nuit however Pop Glam is locked and Chateau Nuit is empty. Please help!
  • SpiritualhoeSpiritualhoe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey I'm having a problem I'm an A lister (#1) and I have a goal to go on three dates and I've been on like ten even with different people and my Game Center friends and it still says I've been on 0 dates?? Is this happening to anyone else?
  • LILPHATFACELILPHATFACE Registered Users 7 Posts
    i FIGURED IT OUT. I WAS BEING SLOW AND DID NOT SCROLL TO THE END OF THE PAGE IN PUNTA MITA!! SUPER STOKED I CAN NOW KEEP MY A LIST STATUS
  • baruchelbaruchel Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem?? I've done everything you have, too. Someone please help!!
  • ivyyyyyoungggivyyyyyounggg Registered Users 1 Posts
    It told me to talk to ray powers at panino and it's been weeks but he never shows!