Break ups

NicCaponeNicCapone Registered Users 1 Posts
Is it possible to break up with someone and get back together ??

Comments

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Yes, it is possible to break up and get back together but to redate the same person it cost stars I believe.
    Hope I helped.
    Sophie
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    As QueenCookie said it is possible to break up and making up won't come cheap :/ The higher rank they are the more stars it will cost to get back together with them.

You can break up with people by goin to a dating location, select your date, then tap on their speech bubble. There should be the option to "break up" :3
  • Selz92Selz92 Registered Users 1 Posts
    As QueenCookie said it is possible to break up and making up won't come cheap :/ The higher rank they are the more stars it will cost to get back together with them.

You can break up with people by goin to a dating location, select your date, then tap on their speech bubble. There should be the option to "break up" :3

I bought some things from my friend's (in the reality) account to buy some clothes for myself and it worked, but then it said that I was dating her account, then I tried to call her account on a date and broke up with the account but it didn't work out for me, because on the phone it said that I was in a relationship with her.
    When a girl and girl send gifts to each (Game Center friends) on Hollywood: Stardom it wouldn't say that I was in a relationship with this girl. It said we were professional workers or something like that.
    What should I do?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    When playing with friends, the game is different in the friend you have interacted and vice versa. They will only show in a relationship with them in your game and vice versa, if you started one with them. Sending gifts to friends does start a relationship but of course you can break up and make them a costar :)

There has always been issues around breaking up with friends in the Stardom: Hollywood so it doesn't surprise me it following into KKH seeing as it's the same game xD

The only thing you can do really is try to costar with them to overwrite the relationship progress, but tbh it doesn't make any difference if you are in one with a friend :) They don't know you are unless you tell them as the game doesn't sync friend activity in this way.