Options

Dating

December13December13 Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm trying to date a guy named Brian Young, but every time I scroll through the list to go on a date, his name isn't there, even though I KNOW he's in my contact list. Help?

Comments

• Options
    FvtoFvto Registered Users 8 Posts
    You can only go on dates with contacts you flirted with. If you networked Brian Young that's why you can't date him.
  • Options
    Fvto wrote: »
    You can only go on dates with contacts you flirted with. If you networked Brian Young that's why you can't date him.

Well when I first met him I DID flirt with him, but I gave him a gift later, and now I guess he counts as a friend. Do you know how to change that?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Now that is weird :/ Gifting in-game contacts is a dating feature. Does he still have a heart by his name in your contacts or a star?
  • Options
    It has a star :/
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh ouch! And he just switched to a network contact from a flirt contact. Now that is odd! They won't be able to switch it back, but you could report it to the team via their support page, to stop it happening again in the future as it could be a little bug in the game. Once the npc's are a network contact you can't switch them back sadly.