I don't understand the energy thing

M98M98 Registered Users 2 Posts
I just downloaded the game. Like you know if you don't get 5 stars on a task, what happens? I don't understand. Can someone explain how it works

Comments

• gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    If you don't get five stars, you won't get as many fans or you'll lose fans depending on how you did. So, it's always good to get five stars because you'll gain lots of fans, and gaining fans is a significant part of the game. It is how you move from E list to D list to C list to B list and finally to the A list! :D
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The blue stars you collect on projects are the points you need to gather in order to complete projects :) This is displayed in the bottom left corner of every project you are on. 5 out of 5 stars is the best score on every project you do, so try to get it on every project you do. If you get two or 1 you will lose fans.

When the project debuts, which happens the same amount hours after as time limit. For example: an 8 Hour project when completed will debut 8 hours later later after completing it. When it does you will gain fans via the feed :) By gaining fans this is what makes you go up ranks from E List to A List ^_^