KKH Outfit Contest and Giveway

Dulcis MortisDulcis Mortis Registered Users 10 Posts
So I been there You start a stardom game and You want all those cute clothes, so I'm going to start a contest to give the KKH fans some amazing clothes, here's how:

You have to make an outfit from head to bottom, you know top, bottom, accessories and everything you like to make the most amazing look, but here's the catch:

1 Add me as friend at Game Center( vane.4u2@gmail.com)
2 Do a job with me (doesn't matter the long), but it has to finish as 5 Star job
3 Take a screen with us, were you be wearing the outfit, while the score popout and upload it here

Example:

mab22o.jpg

Prizes

1st Place get 3 clothes of your choice
2nd Place get 2 clothes of your choice
3rd Place get 1 cloth of your choice

You have a whole week, starting today to upload your screen, also when You upload your screen tell me what clothes you would like to receive from 1 to 3 so I could send them to you as soon as the contest finish.

If I see many people likes this I would make more contests n_n

Comments

• AlexJJAlexJJ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here plz check my pictures:
    jm1o.png
    9nuk.png

Here are 3 items i wish to have:
    1. The skull tatoo that's cost 40 K-stars
    2. The blue and purple scarf that's cost 50 K-stars
    3. The black sandals that's cost 25 K-Stars
  • MelyheheMelyhehe Registered Users 5 Posts
    Uh how do I Put a Photo Here? Lol I'm New.. And I Sent a game Request.. Just waiting for a Reply ��
  • Dulcis MortisDulcis Mortis Registered Users 10 Posts
    I already added you, and here on the editing options there's one to put a link for the picture, you just put it between the IMG codes, don't forget to tell me the 3 clothes you wish in order of most wanted n_n
    Alright Thank You ^^ Okay so
    1. The Pony Tail That You have on. The one that's 30 Stars
    2. The Hair with the White Head Band that's 75 Stars
    3. The Short White Dress with The Branches and Bow in the Middle for 35 Stars.
    (Hope that's Not Tooooo Expensive. :3!)
    [IMG][/img]imagejpg1_zpse114587a.jpg
    Ugh. It Cut you Off! Sorry D:
    Don't worry about the price n_n
    So the contest finish and because only two people participated I will sent the 3 gifts to both of you, Alex I already sent your accessories, but Mely the game don't allow me to send head items :/ so is there anything else you would like?, I already sent the dress you wanted.
    Awwwww That's Okay. Thank You So Much! Would you Mind Getting me
    The Long Black Dress with the Gold Belt for 120 Stars
    And The Kim Kardashian I Guess Exclusive Dress That Costs 120 Also. It Looks Like a Sports Jacket but In Dress Form lol. If That's Toooooo Expensive Tell me. So I Can Choose Something Else XD :3!
    Thank You!
  • KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    I know this is over but I added you anyway haha. Also I will do a job with you. Does it notify you if I do a job with you?
    I sent the black dress, but the sport outfit is not available for gift, you can only purchase it on your account u_u anything else Hun?.

And I already added you Kim n_n
    Oh Wow I Didn't Realize You Replied Lol ^^ and That's Alright. Hmm. There's a Black dress I Just Unlocked its Plain with a Slit down the Leg for 40 Stars. It's right Next to a Gold and Black Dress :3:D Thank You