Options

HELP - stuck on Sic Chic task

Dylan1000Dylan1000 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi there. I need help, I'm suppose to go to so chic and speak to the manager about possible buying the place but all he is saying is "how's the new job" its very annoying and I can not advance!

Comments

• Options
    Dee-dee fearbryDee-dee fearbry Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too....having the same problem....
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Dylan1000 wrote: »
    Hi there. I need help, I'm suppose to go to so chic and speak to the manager about possible buying the place but all he is saying is "how's the new job" its very annoying and I can not advance!

I cannot remember exactly what I did. But I do remember having to do a certain "job" "gig" or whatever you call them 1st. Then I went back to So Chic and a different guy was there. I also remember running into "Willow pape" or "pope" character saying she is buying it as well and you are then challenged to earn more money then her in a certain amount of time or she buys it 1st. Some people have "willow" some have a guy character. Depends. Hope you figure it out
  • Options
    NikkibitNikkibit Registered Users 3 Posts
    Rhonalee wrote: »
    I cannot remember exactly what I did. But I do remember having to do a certain "job" "gig" or whatever you call them 1st. Then I went back to So Chic and a different guy was there. I also remember running into "Willow pape" or "pope" character saying she is buying it as well and you are then challenged to earn more money then her in a certain amount of time or she buys it 1st. Some people have "willow" some have a guy character. Depends. Hope you figure it out

You have to pay your landlord the rent you owe him first. Once you do that Willow will appear and you'll a short dialogue with her. Then return to So Chic and the owner will be there.
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Nikkibit wrote: »
    You have to pay your landlord the rent you owe him first. Once you do that Willow will appear and you'll a short dialogue with her. Then return to So Chic and the owner will be there.

Thanks, but I passed tht level the 1st thread post was the questioner. I was just trying to recall how I passed the level. Hopefully they scroll down and see your answer