Just a suggestion to really get people into this

PrettyboyjerryPrettyboyjerry Registered Users 1 Posts
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game, if this game was to turn into a game like this i would play it none stop. More interaction with other players , make the challenges harder and more competitive. And give more options for the store simulated customers and real players to shop different stores have different prices for things ppl can set there own prices. More locations settings it's a lot I know but this would be such a great game.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The locations will probably come in time :) As for making it more challenging, I completely agree. I'm finding this game way too easy, but I have played and still playing Stardom: Hollywood for over a year now which is on a whole other platform in difficulty compared to KKH currently.
  • OoshOosh Registered Users 23 Posts
    A Stardom MMO would be so cool, but preferably would like a PC version and 3D haha
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Another way also would be to give "perks" to those at the top levels. Example A Listers gain more money on gigs then a B lister, B Listers get paid more then C lister etc.. 2)Allowing A listers to have "certain" clothes or lower price for things then B and C listers. Something that makes people strive for the highest rank, and the desire to maintain it. Hopefully Glu has already thought of this.