Is a car worth it?

gemmajlkgemmajlk Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey! I've been saving my $$ for the 20,000$ car you can buy, can someone confirm whether it's worth it? I'm so sick of paying for the bus haha, but do you have to pay for petrol if you buy it?

Comments

• KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi! So, here's my take on the whole car thing. Yes, it's more stylish and cool to drive around in a car rather than take the bus, like come on! We're celebs here. But there's absolutely no perk other than gaining fans, and gold hearts/stars depending on which you get. No, you don't have to pay for petrol :) (thank god!) but, you can't do anything with it. It acts like a bus, and in my opinion is only worth it if you have the extra cash. Buying a house is a much better solution if you're looking to find fans.
    Lucy
  • gemmajlkgemmajlk Registered Users 5 Posts
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    Hi! So, here's my take on the whole car thing. Yes, it's more stylish and cool to drive around in a car rather than take the bus, like come on! We're celebs here. But there's absolutely no perk other than gaining fans, and gold hearts/stars depending on which you get. No, you don't have to pay for petrol :) (thank god!) but, you can't do anything with it. It acts like a bus, and in my opinion is only worth it if you have the extra cash. Buying a house is a much better solution if you're looking to find fans.

Sorry so- do you mean you still have to pay to travel between places even if you buy a car?
  • IndigoIndigo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes you still have to pay