Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

Hello Stars & Starlets!

Players are experiencing the no show of free cash/stars from offers. This is an issue that all glu games are experiencing. If this offer was completed very recently, sometimes it takes a few hours for them to be credited to your account, so don't freak out straight away
and please be patient.

Firstly, read the
Offer Requirements carefully before hitting the Earn Stars Button. Listed before it will be what is needed in order to successfully earn the cash/stars. (Pictured below)

If you believe you have, it is recommended that you make sure you have Fully Completed the offer. You can check on an Apple device by going to your Offer Status. You can do this by clicking the "Other Offers" option then clicking the "?" in the top right hand corner of the window. This will show the status of all your offers as shown below.

20ucosp.png
Under each offer it will say "Completed" or "Viewed" and to the left of it a link called "Contact Support". If it says "Completed" contact the sponsor via the link. If it says "Viewed" this means you have not met the offers requirements.

Hopefully with any luck if it does say "Completed" and you contact the sponsor via the link, you should get your currency. There have been issues surrounding the free offers since glu switched to these sponsors :/

In the meantime you can earn stars in the game too by completing the Achievements, which you can find under the the Tick icon in the bottom right hand corner and selecting the Achievements Tab. You can complete them by performing certain actions. For example: any actions relating to alcohol counts towards the Barfly Achievement.

Please note: No one on the forums can actually give you your credits, you need to contact the sponsor as mentioned above. This game is new so issues like this are to be expected.
Glu Support FAQ

"URL="https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-completed-an-offer-but-did-not-receive-the-currency-on-ios-tapjoy"]FOR iOS[/URL We are sorry about the problem you are having with offers in our application. These offers on the Apple platform are provided by our partner " Tapjoy". They have a support system in place for cases like this. Their staff is more than happy to investigate any issues pertaining to these advertisements. The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are using the My Tapjoy app, open it and log into your account. From there, you will be able to find the failed offer and report it to their support team. No matter the route, your issue will get to them and they will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

Thank you very much for understanding.
Glu Mobile Customer Care. "

"URL="https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=general&f=i-completed-an-offer-but-did-not-receive-the-currency-on-android-sponsorpay"]FOR ANDROID[/URL We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with offers in our application. Our partner Fyber (formerly Sponsorpay) provides these offers and they will be happy to assist you promptly.

The best way to reach them is through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game. Please note that proof of your completed offer may be required.

If this offer was completed very recently, please be patient as sometimes it takes a few hours for the validation to take effect depending on the offer type.

Thank you very much for understanding."

Statements taken from the the KKH Customer Care site. We do not work for glu.

Video Offer

Some players, including myself, are experiencing an error message when selecting this option.

11hc6dl.png
This could be down to a few things. The first being: there are currently no video offers implemented by glu/sponsors. It's glitched. Or it is only available in certain countries.
Prev134567

Comments

• PrescisPrescis Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one I'm owed close to 100 credits.
  • OcrangalloOcrangallo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I don't even see and option to complete offers :( I really could use the stars! Will someone help?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ocrangallo wrote: »
    Hi I don't even see and option to complete offers :( I really could use the stars! Will someone help?

Don't worry this is just a little bug that is in the game :) I don't have the option either. Check out SponsorPay.com on your device. They may have a way for you to gain stars via the web page :3
  • ritamc117ritamc117 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Its been over 16 hours since I completed the free star offer and still no stars! I want my 183 stars for downloading Glide and using it!!!
    ritamc117 wrote: »
    Its been over 16 hours since I completed the free star offer and still no stars! I want my 183 stars for downloading Glide and using it!!!

As stated in the post, this is a glitch that pretty much every player is experiencing. You can contact the sponsor through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game.
  • valhurrylohpezvalhurrylohpez Registered Users 1 Posts
    No u cannot reach them through the support button all it goves is ur downloaded information for the credit u are owed but nothing else and theyre website is also false. Now im just waiting but really considering deleting. Hope its fixed soon
    No u cannot reach them through the support button all it goves is ur downloaded information for the credit u are owed but nothing else and theyre website is also false. Now im just waiting but really considering deleting. Hope its fixed soon

Glu have said you should be able to contact them through the game, which is stated on their Support page.This is probably still glitched, along side the other issues surrounding the free credits. As for websites, this was a theory based on the old tapjoy sponsor, who have a website only accessible via your device's browser. The key words are "May be able to".

Tbh if you are thinking of quitting a game just because you didn't get free credits, maybe this game isn't for you :/ There is a lot more to it then free credits, but of course I hope this is not the case :o This game is still very new so expect some setbacks.
    Meghindo wrote: »
    Has there actually been anyone who did indeed complete the offers and got their stars ? Anyone in the forum?

From what I know: No one has due to this being a glitch with either the sponsor or game :/
  • jcarter6249jcarter6249 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The star situation sucks but I totally love the game! :)
  • MeghindoMeghindo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me too!!! <3<3<3 this game.

The status on my reports about the offers I've completed is now on " Completed"so I guess it's a matter of time before they hand us out the stars we got by installing all those games and opening them.
    :rolleyes: Daily player on KKH , feel free to add me on fbk
    https://www.facebook.com/Meghindo
  • jozzmeniajozzmenia Registered Users 4 Posts
    I reported it. They told me to screenshot the downloads and I would get the stars within 48 hours. it's been at least 72 hours. Looking from all the complaints here and google play it looks like they're just cheating people. They don't have any problem with the stars when you give them $$ but magically the stars don't work when you download the stupid offers? scam alert! I'm not deleting because I have fun playing, but I'm warning everyone else not to do it!
    I wouldn't say they purposely "cheating people" by not giving them the stars, they want to trust me xD Glu have recently changed servers and sponsors and this all takes time to settle into the games. The sponsor meanwhile should be able to force things through. If you still haven't got them after the time that was said by the Sponsor when contacting them about it, I would personally contact them again to see what is happening.

As for needing the stars in the game, this is not true, yes they make life easier for you but the game is not dependable on them. The whole point of the items that cost stars is that they are a luxury not a requirement, plus it's how they get players to spend money :p This maybe a free game but glu have to make money somewhere to keep the game afloat. But you are right in saying once you have maxed out your fans and completed all the current goals (until you level up of course) there isn't much to do other than maintaining your fans, which is pretty much the whole point of the game :)
  • OoshOosh Registered Users 23 Posts
    Meghindo wrote: »
    That was the same initial response to my reports as well, to screen shot the downloads to prove that I've completed the offer, although on their report, it shows as " Offer Completed"

Maybe since it's a new game, they just didn't implement the free offer system correctly yet? I don't know, it is a fun game but so so much of the content is based on those K stars , and after a certain level, when all you do is just maintain your #1 rank cose you've made it to the top, the only fun you have is to get the K star things, like cars and clothes and pets and so on, hence why the K stars are something needed for the life of the game, not just some fad that people use, because they want to get on top quicker

wow have you ever played stardom before. its about enjoying the lifestyle not trying to rush to get all the stuff then complain about nothing later. the game only been out for a week and youre already complaining youre the best and have nothing to do. just play the game and have fun.
  • OoshOosh Registered Users 23 Posts

yeah you can. i manage to contact them fine through the game. and wow! you sound like a right brat "i didn't get my free stars so im thinking of quitting." they are free its not like you spent money on them. stop youre whining and enjoy the game
    Wow so you are a brat for not wanting to be cheated? some of those "free" offers cost money and all of them cost time... takes more time to complete an offer than you can play the game without them. yes the game is dependent on stars. unless all you're doing is trying on outfits you can't play the game more than 2 minutes without running out of energy, which can only be refilled with stars... I do consider it cheating because for one, they get paid for some of those offers you complete. also, if they can get it to work and give u paid stars they can make it work for free stars. i find it hard to believe there's a glitch that only affects free stars that simply can't be fixed. and when they don't fix it manually in response to emails even though they say they will within 48 hours after sending countless screenshots, something is shady.
  • CuteGamer458CuteGamer458 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Its been more than 4days for me the status of the offer says " completed" but I'll be patient 👍😁 No worries I'm still rising up to the top on this game.
    I am stepping in now, if there is anymore talk like this on this forum I will have no choice but to take further action, so consider this a warning.

Glu have recently changed servers and as stated this takes time to settle in, but even I will start to question the new sponsors if this is not fixed soon, and if players do not receive their credit after contacting them, especially if you have paid money for those offers that's a whole other story.

In fact the game isn't dependable on stars. They are luxury and not a requirement. You can still play the game without them. Having them makes the game easier and to buy certain clothes. This is what is meant by "Luxury". With energy yes, you can buy it from the store using stars but again this is a luxury. This is where time management comes into play with the game, and what makes it challenging is timing your energy around your projects and etc. I haven't done a single free offer or paid for a single star item yet in my game or in Stardom:Hollywood after a year of playing and I and other players progressed just fine. If you still do not receive your credits from the sponsor, as much as they have nothing to do with it, I would report it to the team, as it may be an issue their end and it may be something they need to investigate.

Its been more than 4days for me the status of the offer says " completed" but I'll be patient  No worries I'm still rising up to the top on this game.

That sucks about your stars :/ But great you are happy to still play :D This is exactly what is meant by stars are not a requirement but a luxury. Of course if you still don't receive them soon, please contact the sponsor :)
  • crazy gurlcrazy gurl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah I'm owed over 400 stars, but that's nit going to stop me from playing I adore this game lol, but the glitch diss suck
  • huggintonhugginton Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how to contact glu abouy missing offerings please
    Glu don't have anything to do with the sponsor pay outs, you can try contacting the sponsor via the game through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game :)
  • Jo87Jo87 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glu don't have anything to do with the sponsor pay outs, you can try contacting the sponsor via the game through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game :)

this is soooo frustrating,and sponsorpay sucks! i have sent them screenshots of all apps i've installed to get the stars of course, and i just get the run around from them..i've sent everything they have asked for and their last email i got from them after i sent ALL they requested was:

"Dear user, Thank you for your inquiry.
    According to our data, your payment was confirmed in meantime.
    We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and thank you for your understanding."

this is some BS! :mad:
    Oh my gawddd! I am in total agreement with Sponsorpay sucking!!! The game has been around for three weeks now so these types of issues should have been addressed! Tapjoy were definitely better so I don't actually get why they switched tbh :/

Right, I doubt glu can actually do anything but they may be able to do something like contact the sponsor themselves, so please, please, please report all of this to glu via their Support Page. When you do please state your game, the device you play on and of course, pretty much everything you have said here. This has gone on for too long now and it seems as though Sponsorpay are being sloppy with their promises!

This applies to everyone who has contacted SponsorPay and have been left with empty promises by them saying they will give you your earned stars and nothing has happened! Include what was said in the emails they sent you etc.
    I am stepping in now, if there is anymore talk like this on this forum I will have no choice but to take further action, so consider this a warning.

Glu have recently changed servers and as stated this takes time to settle in, but even I will start to question the new sponsors if this is not fixed soon, and if players do not receive their credit after contacting them, especially if you have paid money for those offers that's a whole other story.

In fact the game isn't dependable on stars. They are luxury and not a requirement. You can still play the game without them. Having them makes the game easier and to buy certain clothes. This is what is meant by "Luxury". With energy yes, you can buy it from the store using stars but again this is a luxury. This is where time management comes into play with the game, and what makes it challenging is timing your energy around your projects and etc. I haven't done a single free offer or paid for a single star item yet in my game or in Stardom:Hollywood after a year of playing and I and other players progressed just fine. If you still do not receive your credits from the sponsor, as much as they have nothing to do with it, I would report it to the team, as it may be an issue their end and it may be something they need to investigate.

That sucks about your stars :/ But great you are happy to still play :D This is exactly what is meant by stars are not a requirement but a luxury. Of course if you still don't receive them soon, please contact the sponsor :)

I don't understand why I was publicly scolded. I said "wow" to someone calling someone else a name. I was not rude or disrespectful or name-calling myself. I simply have a different opinion. While you can play the game without stars, you literally can't play for more than 2 minutes. If I'm doing a runway show, I run out of energy before it's over. So I can either wait 2 hours, or buy stars. So dependent is really relative but there's not a way around it.

And I do feel very cheated. Yes some of the "Free" offers cost money and all cost time. I have sent 4 separate emails with multiple screenshots in response to each individual complaint. So I sent them a separate email after several days and said what's the delay. They told me to send screenshots. I told them what and when I sent and got this message: "We are very sorry, but we received no screenshots at all from you. Would you send a screenshot in response to this email so we can review your problem?" Now cut and paste go back to square one? It seems to me they are hoping people just give up on it, which is probably what I am going to do, and I think that's cheating people.
    Sorry Jozzmenia, I must have clicked reply with a quote rather than reply! I wasn't speaking directly to you so sorry if it felt like that. Name calling was involved and that is not tolerated on the forums. It's my job to step in before arguments start. It wasn't meant to be a public scald or towards you so apologies for that.

As for needing stars, yes I understand that your energy runs out quickly, it's kinda the point of the game xD so it does make it somewhat challenging, but that's where tappables, pets and regeneration come into play :D But of course stars make it easier :D I wasn't saying play without them, just sharing all my years of knowledge of stardom games and communications with glu, so players understand they don't need to stress about having lots of stars and the game is playable without them :3 But of course having them is great for energy and stuff as I said :3

Of course you feel cheated! It's disgusting players still haven't received their stars after contacting the sponsor! It's been 4 weeks now since the game was released and now there is an update. I completely understand that, as I have said in another reply, please contact glu via the link provided as the sponsor aren't working on whatever the issue is or just can't be bothered to do their job, or their is an error glu's end with the game receiving them of something. I have heard this story of players contacting the sponsor and still not getting their earned credits too many times now. So please contact glu give them screenshots, if you paid for an offer, give them a copy of the receipt, hopefully they will be able to do something.
    Sorry Jozzmenia, I must have clicked reply with a quote rather than reply! I wasn't speaking directly to you so sorry if it felt like that. Name calling was involved and that is not tolerated on the forums. It's my job to step in before arguments start. It wasn't meant to be a public scald or towards you so apologies for that.

As for needing stars, yes I understand that your energy runs out quickly, it's kinda the point of the game xD so it does make it somewhat challenging, but that's where tappables, pets and regeneration come into play :D But of course stars make it easier :D I wasn't saying play without them, just sharing all my years of knowledge of stardom games and communications with glu, so players understand they don't need to stress about having lots of stars and the game is playable without them :3 But of course having them is great for energy and stuff as I said :3

Of course you feel cheated! It's disgusting players still haven't received their stars after contacting the sponsor! It's been 4 weeks now since the game was released and now there is an update. I completely understand that, as I have said in another reply, please contact glu via the link provided as the sponsor aren't working on whatever the issue is or just can't be bothered to do their job, or their is an error glu's end with the game receiving them of something. I have heard this story of players contacting the sponsor and still not getting their earned credits too many times now. So please contact glu give them screenshots, if you paid for an offer, give them a copy of the receipt, hopefully they will be able to do something.

ok no problem. so annoying. my mouse doesn't work well so it's annoying to go back and cut and paste the screenshots again, but I promise to do it eventually. how do I report to glu again?
    I know right :/ They're just making life difficult for themselves lol! They should have just stayed with Tapjoy rather than changing the sponsor -.- No problemo :) Dw about the screenshots for now just report everything you have stated here to them. If they ask for further proof then you can worry about then xD

You can contact glu via the Support Page. When you do obviously state your game, the device you play on and the issue clearly and in detail :3 Hope everyone's issues with missing stars is resolved soon as this has gone for too long now -.-
  • KittenishKittenish Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has this issue been fixed? I just watched a bunch of videos but didn't receive any stars. I don't want to waste anymore time on doing that until it's fixed lol please let me know :) also if there is anyway to get them that would be cool if not no worries
    No idea tbh. But you can contact the sponsor through the “support” button located at the bottom of the offerwall within the game. if they fail to give you are credit please contact glu via their support page, link is my previous comment :3

Hope you get your stars soon ^_^
  • Jo87Jo87 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Oh my gawddd! I am in total agreement with Sponsorpay sucking!!! The game has been around for three weeks now so these types of issues should have been addressed! Tapjoy were definitely better so I don't actually get why they switched tbh :/

Right, I doubt glu can actually do anything but they may be able to do something like contact the sponsor themselves, so please, please, please report all of this to glu via their Support Page. When you do please state your game, the device you play on and of course, pretty much everything you have said here. This has gone on for too long now and it seems as though Sponsorpay are being sloppy with their promises!

This applies to everyone who has contacted SponsorPay and have been left with empty promises by them saying they will give you your earned stars and nothing has happened! Include what was said in the emails they sent you etc.

so after a back and forth with sponsorpay, they finally passed on the ticket to glu...i have over 100 stars owed by sponsorspay, they only told GLU about 38 stars...38 stars are you serious?? they short pay me
    frustrating
    Jo87 wrote: »

so after a back and forth with sponsorpay, they finally passed on the ticket to glu...i have over 100 stars owed by sponsorspay, they only told GLU about 38 stars...38 stars are you serious?? they short pay me
    frustrating

Now that is disgusting! have you reported this directly to glu? If you haven't please do!