Is it possible...

KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
Is it possible to get to A list without spending real money? Does it take a really long time? Also how do I add friends to photo shoots etc?

This game is so addicting!! Haha. I am so mad at myself though because I paid for my first apartment with the K coin things instead of waiting until I had the cash :(

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes it is possible to reach the A List without spending real money :) You just have to keep completing projects with 5 stars :)

You can add friends to photo shoots by clicking the + symbol on set, this will take you to your contacts. Select who wanna co-star with and then they will be on set with you :3
  • KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks for the info! Can you add them at any time during the shoot? Is it best to add them right before the end when you are going to get 5 stars? Also do they have to either accept or refuse it are they automatically just put there?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    No problemo :D You can add them at any point but it's best to add them at the very beginning of the project as they come with a special action which rewards about 4-7 bluestars and 1 energy :) No they do not have to accept it they will just automatically appear on set with you. The interactions with friends are not synced so the only time your friends are aware of you are when you send gifts ^_^
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    It's very possible. I got to the A list without spending any money. Don't worry, I've accidentally spent K coins tons of times by randomly clicking charm >_>.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"