Need Help Please

jeremyolmojeremyolmo Registered Users 1 Posts
I've recently finished a gig at lif representing pinsoil company after I was done I exit the game and come back 5-10 min later and it tells me to choose a save profile?!. I click on the first one and it takes me back before I even started the event at lif as I mentioned! This is really stressful any solutions? .

Comments

• RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    jeremyolmo wrote: »
    I've recently finished a gig at lif representing pinsoil company after I was done I exit the game and come back 5-10 min later and it tells me to choose a save profile?!. I click on the first one and it takes me back before I even started the event at lif as I mentioned! This is really stressful any solutions? .

Unfortunately Jeremy that happened to me as well. Not with the Pinsoil gig but before that. I am not sure why it happened. But I clicked on one of the choices and I lost progress, but not by that much. I thought I was the only one. Seems like the GLU support should be contacted. Let them know what happened and please post your reply. Would be interesting to see what they say.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, did you contact support? If so, what did they say? Please post their response as it would help us gamers be informed as I have not seen an Administrator from GLU on the KKH game forums. Not saying they are not, just have not seen one yet.