Suggestions

Dulcis MortisDulcis Mortis Registered Users 10 Posts
I know this game will be new for a lot of people, but for all those Stardom fans, it feels very familiar to the two previous games, that's why I would to suggest some additions and changes that will make the game better.

Marriage Posibility- I think it was a big deal on the previous game, and it was strange not found it on KKH, I hope you could add it again in the near future and maybe with the chance to marry Facebook friends at least.

PIMP our Rides- I loved what you did with the cars, I think most players was tired of taking busses(I mean what big star takes the bus), I just love my roadster and the other SUV's, but please add an option to change the color of the rides.

More clothes- I understand you had to recycle some clothes from the previous games but all we know Kim as a fashion icon, then please take some of her flavor and trends to add new stuff, because haircuts and shoes are almost the same from the previous game, add the louboutin's daffodiles that Kim always uses and please bring back those ferrogagmo like bots that was on the previous game, those were awesome.

More tattoos and piercings- Like the clothes the tattoos are almost the same from the past two games, so please add more designs and this time add some for the belly and the legs, you could also open tattoo shops on every city with different designs on each store.

Hide the underwear - I don't say the avatar have to be nude, but could you please hide the underwear when we have clothes on, because it looks very bad on dresses with cleavage or on the side of some blouses.

Achievement Rewards- I think something we missed on the last two games are the rewards we could win when we accomplish certain achievement, those clothes were amazing and made us stay playing the game to achieve them.

Hand items - Bring back the hand items, put an iPhone, tablet, clutch handbag, sunglasses or movie accessories to fill that space.

Movie Costumes - It is strange that you take them off from the last two games, I mean if we are recording a science fiction movie we want to act with sci fi clothes not our regular wear.

Pet Store - I was shocked when I didn't found the pet shop, I miss all my pets T_T but I do realize that sometime the cribs were over crowded with pets, sometimes with more than 10 of them, so do what you did with the garages, add an option to choose what pet we want on our home.

Add Countries - Add one or more big country, with at least 4 cities and 2 streets on each city, please don't make one street countries those kinda suck.

Dating bar tenders - We know all the characters are randomly made, that's why the secondary characters looks beautiful when we compare them with the rest of the characters, then please add a mission to be able to date those cute bartenders n_n

I know sounds like much but must of those things already were done in previous releases, so please I hope you listen to us :c

Comments

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Lots of amazing ideas I'm pretty sure glu will add some of these ideas in future updates like getting married, more accessories, clothing and locations. I also loved the reward from completing achievements and I also agree that the bar tenders are more attractive. I'm pretty sure glu has an idea of what the players want and they probably already have ideas planed out.
    Sophie
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey Dulcis! Awesome suggestions here!

The game is fairly new and things like marriage, fashion & countries will most likely become available in future updates. Marriage wasn't available to begin with when Hollywood came out, so maybe in a few months time players will see it in KK Hollywood too.

I do agree with you; it is basically Stardom: Hollywood featuring Kim Kardashian & in all honesty I am not in love with this version as much as I love Hollywood. It's missing the sparkle that Hollywood has, but that is just my opinion.

Let's see what the next couple of months brings for KK Hollywood :D It's early stages and a lot of your suggestions are most likely already in the pipeline :o

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas ^_^
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Nice ideas, as QueenCookie and SamuraiPizzaCat, hopefully the features we have with Stardom: Hollywood will come with time. :)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Mohammad sesayMohammad sesay Registered Users 4 Posts
    What is the D-list celebrity I can find a way to do that quest
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    What is the D-list celebrity I can find a way to do that quest

You need to keep doing projects that Simon gives you in order to gain fans to reach the D List :) Get 5 Stars on all your projects and will be on the D List before you know it ^_^
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Another suggestion I have that could fall under both SH and KKH is having some clothes you can ONLY receive by gifts. I was trying to gift some people on stardom *cough cough you guys* and you had almost everything. In KKH I love how Kim gives free clothes to us but still, I want to gift some friends that have absolutely everything.
    Lucy
  • KotaKota Registered Users 16 Posts
    It's a new game but I'm sure a lot of what you suggested will be added. The game was released on the 25th of last month (I think?) and on the 27th they add new clothes for both the males and females, so that's great! I can't wait to see what they add next.
  • keedy1260keedy1260 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Great suggestions everyone. They should add a login bonus, and Kim house should offer some secret things like energy refill, stylish outfit, a pet, accessory but randomly. As of now her house offers nothing. They should also have side games that u can win energy or buy like energy drinks with your game cash.
  • keedy1260keedy1260 Registered Users 6 Posts
    The update was good. But they need to update the energy refill asap
  • ExpectoPatronadsExpectoPatronads Registered Users 4 Posts
    another suggestions, can we please organize contacts by either celebrity status or at least alphabetically? once you have a lot of people it's really hard to find who you're looking for :(
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Would like to add from the "sleep" thread: to be able to go back to one of our properties and "sleep" to refill our energy faster. Use our properties since they are there for us to buy like: A house warming party, Dinner or date at the house, eat for more energy (like someone suggested above, but having you go back to one of your properties to do it) etc. I posted other suggestions on the "wishlist" thread that is also active so will not repeat those here. Just happened to scroll buy and see this thread. Awesome ideas from everyone. I hope as well the next update is soon. Have not played the Stardom game...hmmmm..tempted, VERY tempted..;)