Very frustrating!!!

TanamonyTanamony Registered Users 3 Posts
I really love this game but I've been thinking "maxed out" for a couple of days now...im doing all these great jobs but pretty much for nothing..if the whole basis of the game is to "gain followers", which is not happening, then why would I want to continue to play??? Or refer anyone else to play this game???? Is there anything being done or is this just what it is ooh wweell????

Comments

• RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Tanamony wrote: »
    I really love this game but I've been thinking "maxed out" for a couple of days now...im doing all these great jobs but pretty much for nothing..if the whole basis of the game is to "gain followers", which is not happening, then why would I want to continue to play??? Or refer anyone else to play this game???? Is there anything being done or is this just what it is ooh wweell????

Hello Tanamony
    I'm maxed out as well. Been a little over a week. Reading through some of the other threads many are in the same boat. I assume their next update will raise the fanbase bar. I don't think that could be the end of the game. If it is that is whack, especially for all who have spent real money.

I have kept playing to level up and earn money to buy clothes and properties until they raise the bar.