Options

Crashing

mapaupmmapaupm Registered Users 1 Posts
So for almost a day now, every time i try to open the kim k app it will show me some message about a discount on clothes and after closing it the game will inmediately crash and close. I have tried restarting my iphone and closing the app completely and everything but it still wont work. Help?

Comments

• Options
    hiyusnavihiyusnavi Registered Users 2 Posts
    the same thing is happening to me! I've tried emailing them and no one has responded. I'm just going to wait for a app update and hope it fixes itself.
  • Options
    vegajessicavegajessica Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Kardahian Hollywood app crashes everytime I open it. If there isn't a notification like the double weekend event, or Kim collection it crashes immediately; if there is one, it won't crash upon opening instead it'll crash when I close the notification.
  • Options
    redsoxfenwayredsoxfenway Registered Users 9 Posts
    my kardahian hollywood app crashes everytime i open it. If there isn't a notification like the double weekend event, or kim collection it crashes immediately; if there is one, it won't crash upon opening instead it'll crash when i close the notification.

the same exact thing has been happening to me for a week
  • Options
    ladansaysladansays Registered Users 2 Posts
    the same exact thing has been happening to me for a week

Saaaame. And i don't know why they aren't doing anything to fix it. I've emailed them and everything...

I guess we just wait for a new update
  • Options
    eshettleeshettle Registered Users 3 Posts
    Exact same thing for me. Now that the weekend notification is gone it just immediately crashes for me. Also I noticed I stopped recieveing notifications about one of my photo shots hitting the web. My game center will load up but the game won't. Also when the notification did still pop up for the weekend promo. I also noticed that I could click on some things very quickly before it crashed and I was able to get to my friends list which wouldn't load up along with free cash/star offers. Agree with the last response though. We'll probably just have to wait for the next update.
  • Options
    redsoxfenwayredsoxfenway Registered Users 9 Posts
    just updated the app and it does the same exact thing. have emailed this horrible company like 7 times in the past week and got no reply. it still crashes every single time.
  • Options
    ladansaysladansays Registered Users 2 Posts
    So the new update doesn't fix the crashing problem...
    I backed up everything on iCloud and deleted/reinstalled my game, and tried again but it STILL crashes :/
    I really don't want to restart everything again because I'm already so far ahead in the game, and there isn't any guarantee that the game will go back to normal if I restart everything.

Glu mobile, you really need to step it up please.
  • Options
    eshettleeshettle Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing here. Why add more content if we can't even access it...? Really getting annoyed, I've also emailed them and have received no response...
  • Options
    chrmdfreakchrmdfreak Registered Users 14 Posts
    eshettle wrote: »
    Same thing here. Why add more content if we can't even access it...? Really getting annoyed, I've also emailed them and have received no response...

The game force closes. Now I'm stuck in my house in London. Everytime I get out or even move/press, the game force closes. I didn't even hack the game.