Options

Game Center friends not showing up

Mommyof3...Mommyof3... Registered Users 3 Posts
My game center friends are not showing up in my game, anybody else having this problem or possibly have a solution?

Comments

• Options
    WrocketkatWrocketkat Registered Users 3 Posts
    me too! i have accepted friend requests. but it's not showing up in my game.
  • Options
    JanikJanik Registered Users 3 Posts
    I gave it couple of days, and I still have this problem. Is it suppose to be like this for few weeks or what?
  • Options
    tianatanntianatann Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's happening to me too, I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    KimkfreegiftsKimkfreegifts Registered Users 7 Posts
    You have to delete the app, then re download it. Make sure when it asks you to keep or remove Game Center that you click keep and none of your saved stuff will be lost. When you re download it, it should go back to where you left off. Then just go to your friends list and sign back into Game Center through the game and then your new friends should pop up!
  • Options
    KimkfreegiftsKimkfreegifts Registered Users 7 Posts
    ATTENTION KIM K HOLLYWOOD PLAYERS! I have a hack that gives me unlimited money and stars! No joke! If you add me on Game Center: haleybabyxoxo12 I will send you a free random gift. If you add me on kik: kimkfreegifts (which is a free messaging app available in the App Store) ​ then you can message me for specific gifts you want/need! THIS IS NOT A SCAM. If you don't believe it why not at least try? It can't hurt ;)