Wi-Fi & 3g Probelm

LoveMsLoveMs Registered Users 1 Posts
I love the game KKH and want to play longer. However i can't get access to the internet by Wi-Fi but by 3g. All my apps are working fine with Wi-Fi and there is no problem with the Wi-Fi. What should I do!!!??

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try closing down all other running apps and if need be disconnecting and reconnecting your wifi by turning it on and off. Hopefully one or the other does the trick for you.
  • ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Try closing down all other running apps and if need be disconnecting and reconnecting your wifi by turning it on and off. Hopefully one or the other does the trick for you.

I've tried your suggestion by closing all of the apps on my phone to stop them from running and also tried cutting my Wi-Fi connections OFF and back ON and still no success in getting back to the game. And I was in the middle of a photo shoot too! Lol!
  • KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    I can't get on either. And I did a google search and tons of people can't connect. I don't know what to think because some people can connect
  • DagnyDagny Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue, was in the middle of a major quest line and now I can't connect on any of my devices. At one point it tried to patch halfway through and then went back to connection errors. The exact error is "Can't Connect. We can't connect to the network. Please check your network connection and try again." All my other apps work just fine.

I've power-cycled both of my devices, closed all apps running in the background, shut the wi-fi off and back on again multiple times and only KK:H doesn't work. This has happened a couple times before but it hasn't been until today for the last 5 hours that the game is completely unplayable.
  • TerreTerre Registered Users 4 Posts
    There is an issue with connection to the game. I'm on ipad wifi and all else works including many other games... And so was Kim's up until a couple of hours ago. I also tried all suggestions posted here to no avail.
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Servers are down for KKH right now, please be patient!
    ru75go.png
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Kuro wrote: »
    Servers are down for KKH right now, please be patient!

1) Good to see a moderator in the forum for KKH
    2) it is more of a frustration then lack of patience atleast on my part. I lost out on completing a photo shoot due to the technical difficulty of the game. It has happened before. Now is it the end of the world, NO. Is it frustrating because you are not allowed to redo the job YES. Would be nice to let the GLU team know to have an option of resetting the status of the game to "right before" the server going down this time and future times around.
    Hi Rhonalee, I'm a mod too xD

I can completely understand that :) Sadly new games never run perfectly when first released :/ It's annoying. As for being able to start the game from a point before the server issues, would be awesome, but sadly glu games aren't saved on their servers. Hopefully the server glitch is sorted asap :)
  • DagnyDagny Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Rhonalee, I'm a mod too xD

I can completely understand that :) Sadly new games never run perfectly when first released :/ It's annoying. As for being able to start the game from a point before the server issues, would be awesome, but sadly glu games aren't saved on their servers. Hopefully the server glitch is sorted asap :)

Would it be possible to post news (either in game or in the forums) when the servers are down? Definitely understand bugs early on after a game's launch, but if there's a way to let the community to know about it that would really help ease the frustration. (If this already exists, can you point us where to look?)
    Mods do not work for glu, so we have no association with them meaning we wouldn't have that sort of info sadly :/ We only know the server is down because Glu announced it on Twitter :3 So you can always check out their tweets for issues such as this.

But sometimes the admins make announcements of issues but admittedly they haven't for awhile. Glitches/server issues are only made aware of by players posting them on here and of course informing the team of them too :)

Basically the only way to let the community know of issues is by discussing them on here but of course if any major glitches happen again and we are aware of them, we will try our best to announce them on here :)
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Mods do not work for glu, so we have no association with them meaning we wouldn't have that sort of info sadly :/ We only know the server is down because Glu announced it on Twitter :3 So you can always check out their tweets for issues such as this.

But sometimes the admins make announcements of issues but admittedly they haven't for awhile. Glitches/server issues are only made aware of by players posting them on here and of course informing the team of them too :)

Basically the only way to let the community know of issues is by discussing them on here but of course if any major glitches happen again and we are aware of them, we will try our best to announce them on here :)

Hi SamuraiPizzaCat,
    Sad, they shld have ppl on here. GLU that is cuz gamers only know so much. Oh well. Guess whatever I figure out or learn I will let others know on KKH forums.