Options

Date hates my outfits!?

stellasixfivestellasixfive Registered Users 2 Posts
My date hates all of my outfits every single time, no matter what I wear he's never impressed. I am an A list and he's a C list. I have bought so many new things, items that you need stars for and expensive cash items. Why isn't my date ever impressed?!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wait, he actually says he hates your outfits? I don't recall dates every commenting on outfits...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    stellasixfivestellasixfive Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah every time I go on a date he says I'm not well dressed enough or he can tell that I didn't put effort into my outfit. When I was a C-list/b-list, they said they liked my outfits and if they didn't, I would just change my outfit and they would say they liked that one. Then when they like it, they give you an extra heart and tell you they like it. But now they are "never impressed"
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think you are playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood when experiencing this and not Stardom: Hollywood. Check out the KKH forums in regards to that game:) But I can tell you, you need to buy more clothing with the heart symbol on it. The more you have the more your date will like your outfits and you will get a bonus heart on dates. What you physically wear doesn't matter.

Same applies with the star symbol clothing but on projects :)

I have moved you post to the Kim Kardashian Forum ^_^
  • Options
    katiedidissocoollikekatiedidissocoollike Registered Users 2 Posts
    I tried what you said Samaria Pizza Cat but they still keep saying your outfit is bad and I keep buying stuff with heart symbols but nothing is working. :(
    help?
    Katiedidissocoollike:cool:
    Because Katiedid is so cool like!
  • Options
    FlickertailFlickertail Registered Users 8 Posts
    When you call someone for a date, check the lower left corner before you click on them to start the date. It should tell you how many hearts you have vs. how many you need to get the bonus heart to start the date. If you upgrade your wardrobe, it will then change how the date reacts to your clothes.
  • Options
    BlazenkyBlazenky Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey yeah I had the same thing happen,"you didn't bother to dress at all or wow I thought you were a model",some weird like that so I went in and made due everything I was wearing hair,jewelry down to shoes had a heart and FINALLY he says "you look amazing"!!!