*do we need to date every 24 hours?*

twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
Hi,

In "Stardom: Hollywood" we have to date our girlfriend/boyfriend every 24 (or so) hours or they break up with us.

Does the same apply here in "KKH"?

I am still dating the person KK set me up with and am hoping to continue to do so.

I looked through 13 pages of the "KKH" forums to try to find the answer to this question but have failed to do so, hence this thread.

Could someone please help me out?

Thank you (so much!!) in advance!! :D
*what scares you most will set you free*
~ robyn hitchc0ck

Comments

• redsoxfenwayredsoxfenway Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you just need to go on as many dates as possible. Once you stop calling them to go on dates, they call you and you can either pay stars to charm them or just break up, which is free. hopes this helps! So basically, go on as many as possible so you don't get a call from them.
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Longest I have gone is one day without going on a date with the same person and they call me to break up. I stopped dating . It's ridiculous. I spend all this money on dates and cannot go 24hrs without dude calling with "needy" issues. You should be able to atleast go 2 to 3 days without having who you are dating call. On that note. I am keeping my hard earned money.
  • meizioboomeizioboo Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes, it's 24 hours, but you can just invite the person on a date and not actually start the date. They're just stay there and no breakup for you. In all honesty, the whinny, needy little buggers deserve it.
  • Vertig078Vertig078 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a similar question. I was dating this girl (131/200) she calls me and breaks up with me. I don't know why out of the blue that would happen. I also have a quest to go on a date with a contact but I don't know how to do that. I have only seen the "call" option one time. What do I do?
  • goldenthoselocksgoldenthoselocks Registered Users 2 Posts
    Vertig078 wrote: »
    I have a similar question. I was dating this girl (131/200) she calls me and breaks up with me. I don't know why out of the blue that would happen. I also have a quest to go on a date with a contact but I don't know how to do that. I have only seen the "call" option one time. What do I do?

you have to go to a restaurant, club or bar to go on a date.