Database conflicts cause progress not to update

tracytistracytis Registered Users 3 Posts
INDICATION 1: Over the time, I have been playing the game, every so often I get a question whether Record A or Record B is correct. To be consistent, I choose Record B as most of the time, this is the most correct record. The game updates all the settings (energy, cash and stars) to the record I selected. This seemed to work. But certainly is an indication that database updating is not quite correct on the game.

INDICATION 2: The game stopped updating my success on the events. My fans have not been updating based on events I complete. My rank is #1, but I am sure I am not the only #1 in the game (can't be).
1. My RSS feed changes the order of the events. Sometimes the events I just completed show, sometime they are missing.
2. Some of the feed listings show added fans, some do not (lately). (I think it started with Muse Magazine, but not sure).
3. I have 68.8.M fans and it has stayed there for several days now despite successfully completing events.

My Hollywood ID is: 351873055950690.

Can I fix this? if so how? Or, can you fix it so the game continue to update.

I like the game but it won't be fun, if I can be competitive with other players.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    My feed gets jumbled A LOT too. Hopefully, Glu fixes it in the future.

You're at the max amount of fans so you just need to do events to keep your fan base.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • tracytistracytis Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do you know that 68.8 is the max number of fans?

Also how do I invite you?
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    tracytis wrote: »
    How do you know that 68.8 is the max number of fans?

Also how do I invite you?

No one can go over 68.8 mil. There have been a lot of posts about it. The next update will bring more fans.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Also once you gain 68.8M fans, when you complete projects you will not gain any fans. it will come up blank, meaning you fans will stay at 68.M :) Level 20 is also the max level currently.
  • tracytistracytis Registered Users 3 Posts
    Okay. that's good to know.