My take on KK : Hollywood ~ Guides from personal experience ~

MeghindoMeghindo Registered Users 4 Posts
~ ! ~ Not playing the game anymore ~ ! ~
:rolleyes: Daily player on KKH , feel free to add me on fbk
https://www.facebook.com/Meghindo

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah they are tappables that are in all the stardom games :) If you tap on the rewards from the tappables & actions before they disappear, each item decreases the energy regeneration time by five seconds as you discovered. Thanks for posting this Meghindo :o This is very helpful to other players who aren't familiar with the Stardom games.

I have uploaded images of all the current tappable items in the KK Hollywood game. Follow the links to see the images :3

Pigeon: Downtown LA & Tribeca New York
    Bicycle: Downtown LA
    Fire Hydrant: Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Miami, Las Vegas, New York SoHo & Tribeca
    Coffee Sideboard Sign: Beverly Hills
    Potted Tree: Beverly Hills & Hollywood
    Champagne bottle: Panino Restaurant in Beverly Hills
    Now Open Sign: Hollywood
    Beer Bottle: The Brew Palms Bar in Hollywood & Oak in New York SoHo
    Blue Suitcase: LAX, LAX California & JFK New York
    Hanging Baskets: Calabasas
    Potted Flower Bush: Calabasas
    Mannequin: Kardash stores
    Seagull: Miami
    Scooter: Miami
    Spirit Bottle: Lif in Miami & Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas
    Red Newspaper Stand: Las Vegas
    iPear Advertisement Board: Las Vegas
    Wine Bottle: Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas
    Skateboard: New York SoHo
    Green Newspaper Stand: Tribeca New York

Hope this helps you all ^_^
  • Options
    Wooo!! Congrats on reaching the B List, not long to you reach the big A :3

Facebook friending does take some time to show on your contacts, they should all eventually show in the game. They need to make sure they are signed into facebook in the game too ^_^

Yes the cat gives 1 energy and 9xp every hour or so which is stated in this thread that's actually very generous :p It's one less energy you would have hourly without that cute little guy.

With the photoshoots, campaigns and appearances and the bonus gold star feature, the idea is to have as much star appeal as possible by owning the clothes and hairstyles with the star symbol in the wardrobe, which has been discussed/discovered in the Hearts & Stars thread. The same applies with the heart symbols when on dates too.

Your energy limit goes up by 1 point as you level up. The max amount you can have will be 34 :)

Four 8 hour projects you will probably need around 145 energy and 90 blue stars in order to complete it and for 24 hour projects it will most likely be about 380 energy and 340 blue stars. But this may vary depending on where you are doing the project. There will also be 48 hour projects :3

Yep the tappables you stated I have mentioned in my previous comment but well done finding them for yourself ^_^

The discounted clothes when sending gifts to a friend is a good guideline for figuring prices but is not always as exact as you think :3 The discount is mentioned in the Friends and the Advantages thread.

As for the rent, this is a one off payment as part of goal, don't worry you don't have to pay it throughout the game xD You have one day to pay the rent from my memory but it may be two.
  • Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah they are tappables that are in all the stardom games :) If you tap on the rewards from the tappables & actions before they disappear, each item decreases the energy regeneration time by five seconds as you discovered. Thanks for posting this Meghindo :o This is very helpful to other players who aren't familiar with the Stardom games.

I have uploaded images of all the current tappable items in the KK Hollywood game. Follow the links to see the images :3

Pigeon: Downtown LA & Tribeca New York
    Bicycle: Downtown LA
    Fire Hydrant: Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Miami, Las Vegas, New York SoHo & Tribeca
    Coffee Sideboard Sign: Beverly Hills
    Potted Tree: Beverly Hills & Hollywood
    Champagne bottle: Panino Restaurant in Beverly Hills
    Now Open Sign: Hollywood
    Beer Bottle: The Brew Palms Bar in Hollywood & Oak in New York SoHo
    Blue Suitcase: LAX, LAX California & JFK New York
    Hanging Baskets: Calabasas
    Potted Flower Bush: Calabasas
    Mannequin: Kardash stores
    Seagull: Miami
    Scooter: Miami
    Spirit Bottle: Lif in Miami & Chateau Nuit in Las Vegas
    Red Newspaper Stand: Las Vegas
    iPear Advertisement Board: Las Vegas
    Wine Bottle: Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas
    Skateboard: New York SoHo
    Green Newspaper Stand: Tribeca New York

Hope this helps you all ^_^

Hey Samurai Pizza Cat��

Not sure if you will go back time to time to update, but wanted to let you know that the tappables(sp?) in Mexico Are the Seagull, and Drinks on table. Have not found anything else there yet.

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea about the ones "in" the restaurants and clubs��
  • Options
    Shaney-sShaney-s Registered Users 7 Posts
    Do you guys know how long the duration is of the PR Collection photo shoot. Because I'm there for already 48 hours and I can't. Go away..
  • Options
    Rhonalee wrote: »
    Hey Samurai Pizza Cat��

Not sure if you will go back time to time to update, but wanted to let you know that the tappables(sp?) in Mexico Are the Seagull, and Drinks on table. Have not found anything else there yet.

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea about the ones "in" the restaurants and clubs��

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the other tappables :3 I actually haven't had the chance to play since the update :D

Hey sorry Shaney, What is is you have wait or do for 48 hours?
  • Options
    The PR Collection photo shoot in Beverly Hills
  • Options
    The PR Collection photo shoot in Beverly Hills . In the game : Kim Kardashian Hollywood
  • Options
    I gathered it was KKH :p Yeah it should be in the Metropolitan Magazine building. Are you having to wait 48 hours, or is the project 48 hours ? Sorry it's been a long day so I'm struggling xD
  • Options
    I gathered it was KKH :p Yeah it should be in the Metropolitan Magazine building. Are you having to wait 48 hours, or is the project 48 hours ? Sorry it's been a long day so I'm struggling xD

Haha Well no problem. There was no time showed for the photo shoot . But I've been FINALLY through it. I came to know that the game crashed so I restarted the game. And now I can play further :) but thankyou for your time and help ^^ . Actually are you from England? I'm from The Netherlands xd
  • Options
    ohh I see! Now that is odd xD At least you got through it in the end and glad you are able to play once again :3

Haha! Yep I'm from England :o OOhhh awesome! Congrats on coming third in the world cup :D
  • Options
    ohh I see! Now that is odd xD At least you got through it in the end and glad you are able to play once again :3

Haha! Yep I'm from England :o OOhhh awesome! Congrats on coming third in the world cup :D

Haha yes I can play again haha finally. And thankyou , world cup ⚽️🎉

And my English grammer is not that well sometimes haha sorry
  • Options
    Hehe! Your english is great honestly :D I was just having one of days xD
  • Options
    Hehe! Your english is great honestly :D I was just having one of days xD

Haha thankyou, I'm glad to hear that 😁 . It's netter to hear that from people who are speaking English all the time than from Dutch teachers 😋
  • Options
    No problemo :D You can tell your teachers that a brit thinks your english is brilliant :D
  • Options
    No problemo :D You can tell your teachers that a brit thinks your english is brilliant :D

Whaha thankyou ! I would like to say that, but I'm going to college after the vacation 😂 so .. I WON'T SEE THAT HORRIBLE TEACHERS ANYMORE 😊✌️