Options

Endorsing products level 11

rmh_123rmh_123 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey...I was on level 11 and had the option to choose from endorsing three products: moisturiser, motor oil or an energy drink. I was in the middle of going through the options with Simon and the game screen closed. When I went back to the game I no longer had the option to choose one of the products and I can't find anywhere to complete that mission anymore and now I have no more goals or anything to do in the game except the random photo shoots and appearances Simon calls about. What can I do to go back to that mission or goal? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I would advise reporting this to the team as this sounds like a glitch, which stardom games always have xD You can contact them via their Support Page.

When submitting your report please state the game, what device you are playing on and describe the issue clearly. The team should respond in 48 hours or less but it may take longer depending on demand.

Hope it fixes real quick for you :)
  • Options
    I contacted the support page and they never got back to me. I've continued playing the game and I'm now up to level 14 and #1 on the A list with around 68.8m fans. There was an update that allowed us access to Punta Mita and I then had the goal to surprise Kim at the photo shoot there, I had to go on a date at the club there as well and also buy the villa which I did. I completed all of that and then after that have no more goals again. All I get is Simon calling every hour with gigs and Luther calling every now and again to give me money from So Chic. I just installed the most recent update that is meant to open up opportunities to go to Paris and nothing happened. I don't want to start the game again as I've levelled up so much and also have good money...what can I do if no one replied to my previous enquiry?
  • Options
    Sorry...I should specify that when I say I've continued playing the game I just mean doing random gigs that Simon calls about and working at the different stores to make money and level up
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The only other thing i can suggest trying is actually going to see Simon... The conversation may still be available. If he doesn't have a speech bubble the only other thing I can suggest is going to the building next door to LAX this is where you meet the promoter after you have chosen which one you want to promote.

If neither of those work then you can try submitting another ticket. They will respond eventually, it's just atm they are very busy trying to fix all the issues :)