Options

Help!! Where do you meet guests, remember names, pose for pictures....

arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
When you completed the mingle quest where did you meet guests, pose for pictures, and remember names. I need help completing the mingle quest which is needed for the it's a celebration quest and I am stuck. I've been able to continue the game on other goals and even reached A list but now I am stuck and not getting any more quests. I've posted this before but I haven't had any luck with answers, I thought I could do it at appearances but it never shows up. Is it a glitch? Is anyone else experiencing this? Please help!!! I am stuck and can't continue, I am just getting calls from Simon. It's very frustrating!!

Comments

• Options
    curiousinwonderlandcuriousinwonderland Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just completed those actions. i had to go to Calabasas to kardash and meet some photographer guy. They were on the blue action bar things. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I just completed those actions. i had to go to Calabasas to kardash and meet some photographer guy. They were on the blue action bar things. Hope this helps.

Thanks for responding!! I guess it's a glitch then cause I don't see any blu action bars :(
  • Options
    meizioboomeizioboo Registered Users 11 Posts
    Have you paid your rent yet? I think that stops you from completing tasks.
  • Options
    meizioboo wrote: »
    Have you paid your rent yet? I think that stops you from completing tasks.

Yes I have :(