Options

Chic Speak mission

bjackson1989bjackson1989 Registered Users 2 Posts
So, I am level 14 and currently trying to do the Chic Speak mission. It says to go talk to Luther at So Chic but everytime I go in it is just the regular dialogue. I thought if I worled a few times it would let me complete the mission but it won't. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Pay your rent to the landlord in the deluxe apartment in Downtown LA. It will cost 750 cash :) After that you should bump into your rival and be able to speak to the actual owner and not Luther in regards to buying it which will cost 2000 cash.
  • Options
    bjackson1989bjackson1989 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am not trying to buy So Chic. I already own it. I am trying to complete a quest where I have to work at the business. It says go speak with Luther. I thought maybe I needed to just work. That didn't work. It won't let me speak with Luther about anything except the normal stuff
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh haha! my bad xD Those two are so similar in title xD Hmm hang on let me look through my notes and get back to ya :)
  • Options
    KianakayKianakay Registered Users 2 Posts
    So, I am level 14 and currently trying to do the Chic Speak mission. It says to go talk to Luther at So Chic but everytime I go in it is just the regular dialogue. I thought if I worled a few times it would let me complete the mission but it won't. Any tips?

I'm on level 14 as well and I've been stuck on this level for 5 days now. To clarify, I have already bought the store. I'm on the chick speak task. The new update did not fix the bug. Any help would be appreciated!