Options

Buying So Chic?

LucyXxLucyXx Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey!

So I have half an hour to get $2000 and buy So Chic before the price rises, but the problem is I only have $900! Anyone know how to get money fast?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Just keep doing lots of projects that will get you money quick, or you could always try and get some through one of the free offers.... but there is issues with it :/ If you manage to get cash straight away from the sponsor then it confirms that well, they are holding back on giving players their credit :/
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Buying So Chic is a waste of money in my opinion. It doesn't give you an extra money for people shopping there or anything. I wish I would have saved that money.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    FlickertailFlickertail Registered Users 8 Posts
    You do get a call from Luther telling you he has your cut of the week's receipts. Got $1000 from him twice now. Most recent was last night, we'll see how long it takes for him to call again, or if it is really a week.
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Buying SoChic when it's 2k will give you lots of energy (20 I think). If you can't get 2k in time, you can always buy it later for 3K (with no time constraint) which will still give you experience.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    FlickertailFlickertail Registered Users 8 Posts
    Just got my call from Luther again tonight so I guess it is a week in real time to get that $1000.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    So if you buy it you receive $1000 every week real time?
    in which level is that task? I'm level 8 now, and I have a task to buy the house in Miami.. is it mandatory?

And how do you manage to buy everything with the payings we receive from photoshoots and other? I started playing 3 days ago, and I'm level 8, D list, and I had 3,300$ and bought the condo for 2000$ and now back to 1000$
    And I do everything, I tap objects, I go to national photoshoot, I have Vegas birthday bash waiting for me, I go on dates, I add friends.. and still not enough money.. I bought several pieces to wear and that's it :)

Sorry for so many questions but I'm a newbie in this gaming thing and I would appreciate some help :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014