Options

Game won't load - black screen

sugarfinleysugarfinley Registered Users 7 Posts
I am running iOS 6. I have an iPad. Yesterday, I could play the game fine. But when I went to play KKH this afternoon the game was all black. I could see that the Game Center banner was up, but I waited 10 minutes and it was still black.

Comments

• Options
    I am running iOS 6. I have an iPad. Yesterday, I could play the game fine. But when I went to play KKH this afternoon the game was all black. I could see that the Game Center banner was up, but I waited 10 minutes and it was still black.

Please help, I was in the middle of a photoshoot. My game is still unplayable.
  • Options
    I tried re-installing the game and it still has black screen!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sounds like yet another glitch in this game... I have seen a few reports regarding crashing. Please contact the team via their Support Page. When reporting an issue please state your game, the device you are playing on and the issue in detail. Hope it's addressed asap for you and the others :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply, I have already contacted them so I hope this issue will be fixed.
  • Options
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you it is addressed very soon :)
  • Options
    Even in the new update, the game would not load!
  • Options
    hmm have you thought of updating to iOS7? It may be that this game does not run well on previous versions. Also try removing apps you don't want just clear up some space :)
  • Options
    I have tried to close background apps, and even other random apps my dad downloaded. I don't like the look of iOS 7, maybe I'll update to it later.
  • Options
    Game works after turning the device off and on. Kim gave me 15 stars. Should I answer "No Comment" or "It was his vision" to Ray Powers?

EDIT: Nevermind