who wants stuff?

Comments

• Alishakay31Alishakay31 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My user name is Alishakay31 and I'll take any evening gowns and jewelry!!! Thanks a bunch!!
  • ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've already added you. My GC is Oh Hai $ and my In-Game Name is Nya.

I'd really like the silver studded earrings, brown strappy heels, varsity jacket dress, red/black dress, and denim ripped jeans.

I understand if I am asking for too much. Thanks for just considering everything. Much appreciated.

You're like super freakin' awesome if you do all of this.

• haydizzlehaydizzle Registered Users 12 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Hi! My GameCenter ID is haydizzle11

If you can still gift to people, I would like the following (if at all possible):
    -Hair with the grey beanie (75)
    - The white tree branch dress with the blue sash (35)
    - The blue evening gown with the long slit (45 stars)
    - The white tank with blue/teal skirt combo (50 stars)
    - The distressed jeans (30 stars)
    - A pair of shoes (any)
    Honestly, I appreciate anything you can give me. Thank you!
    GameCenter ID: haydizzle11

Feel free to add me! I had to start over on this account unfortunately.
  • coolkidscoolkids Registered Users 5 Posts
    mine is wh0datsaid
    I would like the last dress in the 9th row
    last swim suit in the 17th row
    and also the red swim suit in that row
  • NikkeaNikkea Registered Users 2 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

Hi!! My name is Trinitynik...I would love most anything but really need dresses, skirts, and shoes!! Thank you!!
  • mzdopegamermzdopegamer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't know how some people get sooo much $ & k stars in this game, but I sure wish I knew their secret - lol. Some friends I can't gift back because they have everything, & I'm like wow must be nice cause I'm struggling to play w/o spending real cash. So if I get anything I will appreciate it greatly :). I'm not to picky so whatever you find in your heart to gift me is more than I have now. Again thanks ahead of time since I can't say thank you in the game. Toodles guys! XD
    Play w/ me in Kim Kardashian Hollywood & Stardom Hollywood
    Game Center ID: Mzladygamer
  • BlackNThaiBlackNThai Registered Users 11 Posts
    It is awfully nice to offer a gifting thread wow. I hope I'm not to terribly late. I'm going on dates and would love anything with hearts so I can up my dating appeal. But. I love the Bob hair style I think it's 30 stars and anything else heart related. I've been eyeing the white, sea green and light blue tank dress for 50 stars. I know it's a star item but I adore it.

By the way game name is BlackNThai
    Happy day everyone.
  • Simps16Simps16 Registered Users 3 Posts

Hey, i added you on gamecenter a couple days ago my gc is simps 16
    Do you think you could send me the beige jumpsuit or anything really, I've tried to gift you things but it says you already have everything :)

Thankyou
  • MKaye2d45MKaye2d45 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, Evand123qu! I'm Maranda! My Game Center name is MKaye2d45.

I would really love to have;
    - The black dress with the gold belt (120 stars)
    - The two in one pant shirt outfit that's tan (50 stars)
    - The white/light blue galaxy looking bracelet that's square with circles around it (30 stars I think)
    - the cheetah shoes (60 stars)
    - the pink and the black furry neck scarves (not sure stars)
    - the black sun shades that are pointy on both outsides (not sure stars)

Getting any of these items would be such a pleasure!
    I would really appreciate it!
  • ChickymegChickymeg Registered Users 6 Posts
    If you are still gifting please add me on gamecenter ( i have an android) its chickymeg@gmail.com or if you want to add my through facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/aubrey.berry.96

I really want that that tubetop dress that is light pink on top and dark pink on the bottom or the one dress white with the brown belt and the pink skirt.. my favorite color is PINK so anything pink or cute or even a pair of shoes!!! i really love all the shoes in the second to last row its like a black peep toe and red peep toe and then the booties next to them that are red inside...
  • 6ivenchy6ivenchy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Evand ^.^ you are way nice for this. I wasted my stars on hair >.<
    But i'd really like to have any of these if its not too much of a hassle to you:

- red and black two piece bikini

And any of the other kstar dresses, theyre all pretty cute ^.^

My gc is 6ivenchy
  • impishereimpishere Registered Users 5 Posts
    hi!! its really nice of you to do this!! my GC user is ImpIsHere. i would really like to receive

-red bow heels (second last row of the shoe section) > $2750
    -ear studs (7th row accessory section) > 40 stars
    -black and white dress (27th row of top/dress section) > 20 stars

thank you so much in advance!!!! i really really appreciate the generosity :) have a great day ahead!
  • MissbettytapiaMissbettytapia Registered Users 2 Posts

My gamecenter username is missbettytapia. Anything would help. Thanks!
  • Policemans_princessPolicemans_princess Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi! I just started playing this game today. I would really appreciate it if you would add. My face GC email is policemans_princess@hotmail.com & my name on the game is Veronica.
    I would like anything that you could send me as I am not picky and it is a gift after all. Thank you so much :)
  • Ki_LoKi_Lo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks for this! My gc is KiLo2398 and I would like:
    - the 50 stars dress on row 16th, (should be the only 50 star dress)
    - the 31st row and the 35 stars dress
    -6th row, the 50 stars low cut boots
    Don't know if hair works but if it does, please send me the last one on row 6 and the second one on row 9th, plus last one on row 10

Any bracelets or keel ties is gone, but I do want a purse, earrings, and bracelets. Thanks!
  • VanessaroseVanessarose Registered Users 10 Posts
    Gifting now...find me in GC - VanessaRosay
  • sophiap_sophiap_ Registered Users 9 Posts

Thank you so much for my gifts!!
  • VanessaroseVanessarose Registered Users 10 Posts
    sophiap_ wrote: »
    Thank you so much for my gifts!!

Glad you got them! Enjoy!
  • TishaBaileyTishaBailey Registered Users 16 Posts
    I would really love the two-tone pink peplum dress or a bathing suit!

GC: tisha bailey
    Leticia in the game
  • TishaBaileyTishaBailey Registered Users 16 Posts

Wow, thank you so much for the gifts! It was like Christmas! You're the best!
  • IbevitaIbevita Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for doing this :)

My GameCenter name is ibevita

My wish list is:
    1) the 2 piece bathing suit (50 stars)
    2) the black blouse/white with black stripes mini that has the gold chain (120 stars)
    3) the red ankle strap heels (35 stars)
    4) the black 2 strap shoulder bag (45 stars)
    4) the blue strapless evening gown (45 stars)

The clothing items are located about midway through the clothes options. The shoes are 7th and the purse is the 5th from the top (as laid out on the iPad).

Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • ri0413ri0413 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I could use anything you would be nice enough to give please. rochelle.peterson123@gmail.com
    Thank you! :)
  • {--Lily326--}{--Lily326--} Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't own any items that requires any stars! :( I've tried to save stars from the beginning but they keep disappearing. I would appreciate anything at all! Thanks in advance for any goodies. :) Game Center {--Lily326--} Game name is Sophia. Thank you!!!!
  • lizxoxolizxoxo Registered Users 2 Posts
    add me please! in need of Game Center friends (:
    Game Center: 1llku$h
  • ri0413ri0413 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sorry I'm on android so http://www.Facebook.com/Sam.Duncan.161
  • PurpleReignsPurpleReigns Registered Users 2 Posts
    Heyy I'm wavysquaddd on Game Center and here's what Iz want, hope it's not too much,

There's a curly hairstyle with like a white tie headband and one with a black beanie and both cost 75 stars.
    There's a white dress with a jean jacket and a brown belt, it costs 120 stars.
    There's another white dress with like tree branches all over it and a big blue bow, it costs 35 stars.
    There's these really short shorts for 35 stars
    Flowery pants for 20 stars
    Animal print pants for $8000
    Can I get those black boots (75 stars) and the black shoes with the spikes for 40 stars.
    The glasses for 50 stars, the nose ring for 25, diamond studs for 75, and galaxy leggings for 50.

If you could get these things I would be so so grateful and if you can only get a few I will still be very happy. Please and thank you.
  • Daniella_Daniella_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    GameCenter: xDaniella_ (anyone feel free to add me)
    Thank you for being so generous 😅 I will try to gift back something nice! I have money just no coins :/
    -Row 7 black dress gold
    Belt worth 120 K coins
    -long cheetah dress with slit 60 coins next do a sparkly blue/black dress and a quarter sleeve shirt. Sorry I lost count of the rows :/
    - lastly a white/red/ or purple long sleeve shirt with the ruffles. Sorry about the ****py description but there's about 5 of them and they all have stars next to them with a K in it! Hope this helps.

Anyone of these is more then appreciated! Thank you so much for going out of your way
  • Daniella_Daniella_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    GameCenter: xDaniella_ (anyone feel free to add me)
    Thank you for being so generous 😅 I will try to gift back something nice! I have money just no coins :/
    -Row 7 black dress gold
    Belt worth 120 K coins
    -long cheetah dress with slit 60 coins next do a sparkly blue/black dress and a quarter sleeve shirt. Sorry I lost count of the rows :/
    - lastly a white/red/ or purple long sleeve shirt with the ruffles. Sorry about the ****py description but there's about 5 of them and they all have stars next to them with a K in it! Hope this helps.

Anyone of these is more then appreciated! Thank you so much for going out of your way
  • Cocon8tCocon8t Registered Users 1 Posts

omg youre so kind!! my gamecenter username is Cocon8t and i would love a black long dress with gold belt worth 120 stars please <3 it'd make my day x
  • JillianJillian Registered Users 3 Posts
    So sweet! I'm jillmarielmt on Game Center. I've been wanting the black sun glasses, but anything would be amazing! Please and thank you!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.