Options

Oops! Accidentally dated a friend!

-CurlyQ--CurlyQ- Registered Users 5 Posts
Is there any way I can correct this in the game. She's a real live friend that should be someone I network with, not date in the game.

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedspitexhaustedspit Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't think you can un-date someone once you've been in a date, but if you simply don't go on another date with your friend's character, eventually you'll break up (I know this happens with characters in the game, though I'm not sure if it happens with friends' characters) or nothing more we'll happen and as far as I know you should still be able to network with your friend's character. If you're worried about your friend thinking it's weird in real life (if she is even informed, which I'm not sure she is), then just tell her it was an accident.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can make her a co-star again but adding her as your co-star on your next project but you will not gain any points towards co-star achievement with her now sadly. By dating someone else in order to break up with them, this does not apply with Friend contacts in the game.

You should be able to break up with them but there is a glitch that has been around in the stardom game for months regarding this where the break up option has no effect. Hopefully the team will address it soon :)