Options

"So Cheap" task

autummhathawayautummhathaway Registered Users 1 Posts
Im lvl 9 and Simon told me to buy a shop. The task is called "So cheap" and I have to go to Downtown LA and talk to the Owner of So Chic about the price of his building. But the Owner has nothing else to tell except that old conversation with "How's the new job blablabla" what's happening with this one?😂😂😂

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Have you paid the rent? $750 ?
    If not, than you should pay it :)

And that is Luther, not the owner. When you go to Downtown LA you should first meet Willow Pape and have some sort of an argument with her and then you should head to the store and there will be the Owner and you will be able to buy it :)

I hope I was helpful
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Kim kardashian_westKim kardashian_west Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ok so I had this same exact problem! I was getting really frustrated because I couldn't do any other task because I was stuck on this one. Since I was bored and had lots of money, I decided to just pay the landlord the rent even though I didn't want to because I had other houses so after I payed the rent, willow pape was outside and she started telling me how she would get "so chic" not me, so then you can go talk to the owner in the store. Hope this helped!