Options

Help :/

Daniella_Daniella_ Registered Users 9 Posts
Gc: xDaniella_ anyone feel free to add me :-)

1) I seem to be stuck at 87.5M fans I've done tons of photoshoots, appearances, etc. By any chance is this the maximum or is there something wrong? I don't think this is the max because although I am an A-lister I am only level 16.

2) Every time I finish a job or appearance Simon calls
Me. It seems I only get called by him and Luther when my weekly payments are ready. Are Kim and Maria supposed to call?

Comments

• Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Daniella_ wrote: »
    Gc: xDaniella_ anyone feel free to add me :-)

1) I seem to be stuck at 87.5M fans I've done tons of photoshoots, appearances, etc. By any chance is this the maximum or is there something wrong? I don't think this is the max because although I am an A-lister I am only

Nothing is wrong. You have reached the max fan base again. (Again meaning before the last update many people maxed out the fan base at 60 something). I have maxed out as well, and an A lister. Now it's just a waiting game until they do another update and extend it. So far level 20 was the last max for the highest level. Not sure if the latest update gave us higher levels. I just keep playing for money to buy properties and clothing. Also to see how this all plays out.
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Sorry the rest of my message seemed to be cut off can check out the rest of it and see if there's anything you can tell me from your experience so far? Thanks again! I appreciate it 💜
  • Options
    Daniella_ wrote: »
    Thank you so much! Sorry the rest of my message seemed to be cut off can check out the rest of it and see if there's anything you can tell me from your experience so far? Thanks again! I appreciate it 💜

No problem, happy to help. With Simon, I get calls more from him, but Maria will pop up every now and then. So will Kim. Also that "Willow" chick. Well depending on how you play they game. I play as a female and supposedly hit on her boyfriend and the rest is history. I believe If you hit on her the boyfriend (supposedly) antagonizing you thru the game. I think it's funny as I am like "why is SHE calling me???" And how did she get my number??Haha. Just keep finishing your jobs and every now and then Maria or Kim will pop up. Good luck. Oh if you play via Android I am "Rhona Lee" on G+.
  • Options
    Haha yes I did the same!!! Thanks for all your help! Unfortunately I'm playing from an iPhone :( I wish!
  • Options
    KimmiSavilleKimmiSaville Registered Users 1 Posts
    Help!!! My account has changed to someone's else's but it's still logged into my twitter... I really don't want to restart my game AGAIN! Can someone please tell me how to get my account back?!
  • Options
    Help!!! My account has changed to someone's else's but it's still logged into my twitter... I really don't want to restart my game AGAIN! Can someone please tell me how to get my account back?!

Sorry that has happened. I suggest contacting Glu support. They are good with getting back to you. Might take a few days but they would know best way. Be detailed in your problem and request best you can.