Options

mean quotes - Dating

keykingkeyking Registered Users 2 Posts
Why are the men's quotes are the start of the date mean? All of them are put downs. I cancelled a lot of dates initially cause I thought they were just random bad apples but it's every guy, what's the purpose behind that?

Comments

• Options
    MochaciciMochacici Registered Users 12 Posts
    I know what you mean because I did the same thing but they say that because of what you wear on the date. If you look in your "closet" you will find items with stars and hearts. The items that men like have hearts. The stars will get you noticed by the media. I was mad because I purchased a really expensive item with a heart and the guy still didn't like it. But I started the date anyway and it ended well.
    ~Mochacici
    Add me on KKHollywood
    Currently ALister 😎⭐️
  • Options
    ElleBoubierElleBoubier Registered Users 52 Posts
    It doesn't matter what you actually wear on the date (or photoshoot/runway). You can wear heart items to a photoshoot or star items on a date, or go super casual...

When you buy items with hearts or stars, you accumulate gold hearts and stars, which you can see on the wardrobe screen. The more expensive the item the more hearts/stars you get. (Be sure to tap the gold hearts/stars you get as these also help speed up energy replenishment!!)

When you go on a date (or project), you will see on the bottom left corner where the heart/star meter is, something like "36/44". That means you need to buy more stuff to fill the meter. It is a higher number at the nicer places (like Oak in NY) and gets higher as you level up. So you have to keep buying stuff.

When you have enough, you will see a bonus gold heart/star in the meter, and so you only need to get 4 more to finish.

You can still do the date/project successfully without the bonus, but you need to fill 5 hearts/stars instead of 4, so it will take more energy.

Hope this makes sense!
    Always looking for new KKH friends~add Elle Boubier on Google+!