who wants stuff?

Comments

• DajadajDajadaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I need more gift please send anything you can. Preferably the items with stars. game center: dajadaj
  • jaxumjaxum Registered Users 4 Posts
    Could you gift me again, pretty please? 😍 if not that's fine. I appreciate what you already sent. It was super sweet of you.
  • mdvorakmdvorak Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey, you added me already! If you're still giving gifts I would love anything worth stars but mostly dresses or pants or jewelry! Thank you so much! You're awesome for doing this!
    GC mac_ann
    IGN Maci
  • gretinskygretinsky Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thank you!!! My name is Greta and my GC is James-E-Boy! (i've added you already)
    I'll just list a few things that I think look cool....

-nude jumper toward the beginning, strapless with long legs (60 stars)
    -leopard print dress (60 stars)
    -short navy blue sparkly dress ($8500)
    -ruffled shirt that has the gold K star symbol and box around it, in red or tan (45 stars)
  • LiankomoLiankomo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi this is awesome what you fo😘😘. I sent you a request on Game Center, mine is liankomo
    I will take any item you want to give, clothes, purses, jewelry... I would love to be surprised!! Thank you Doll!!
  • SgszeernSgszeern Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you so much! my name is Sierra and my Game Center name is bemysuperman

Could you gift me so shoes? And stuff with a stars and hearts. anything really hahaha thank you so much!
  • BrynnlawBrynnlaw Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game center name is soccerstar1254, I really like the leather jacket beside the white polo shirt, and also the ripped jeans, and the plaid pants. Thank you :)
  • mdvorakmdvorak Registered Users 5 Posts
    Omg thank you soooooooo muchhhh!!!! For literally everything you sent me, I sat in my room alone screaming "YES!" At my phone like an idiot every time! You're are awesomeeeee!!!
  • erlikaerlika Registered Users 9 Posts
    sending you friend requeeessssttt !!! hopefully you still do gift-showering.

thank youuu

my GC : erlika02
  • GlenMartinezGlenMartinez Registered Users 8 Posts
    My name is GlenMartinez080
    I really want that purple jean that costs 20 stars
    Yellow dress with black jacket (90 stars)
    Any shoes plz
    Black sunglasses (40 stars)
    Anything else will be appreciated
  • FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    Any of the ruffley shirts pretty please and the black shoes please!! Xo

GC: ferreiroy
  • Kecia23Kecia23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    You are the best!!! Thanks for the gifts!!! Made my day today!
  • Marie MatuszkoMarie Matuszko Registered Users 4 Posts
    If you would be able to send me anything I would appreciate it, my name on kkh is Isabella not sure how anything else goes on this. Thank you
  • AmoraKayAmoraKay Registered Users 7 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Hi!! I added you earlier and saw that you just accepted my friend request! And then you showed up in the middle of my game and that was exciting lol. I'm hoping you're still gifting because I would love anything that you could offer!! I just made the A-List (yay!!) but I don't have much money and even less K Stars. I would be so appreciative of anything you could give! I love surprises :) My name on the Kim K game is Amora. Thank you soo much!!
  • erlikaerlika Registered Users 9 Posts
    hiya..thanks for adding me. any gifts accepted. since I dont have much money and the kstars...ohohoh..i'm totally broke :)

tattoos would be nice :)

thank you once again...
  • LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey, this is super kind of you!

I'd like the new black jumpsuit that's 90 k stars, the white ruffle blouse that's 45 k stars and the brown bag that's 75 k stars please? My game centre name is laura_loves :) I'll add you now!
  • kyliejennerkyliejenner Registered Users 5 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

hello! thank you so much if you're reading this! my Game Center is || ALISSA || and I would like the dress in this location:
    six columns down, first in the row. it is black and gold and is next to a pink colored dress. (: if you gift me I will do my best to gift you back!! πŸ˜‹πŸ’•πŸ‘½
  • Black BBlack B Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi 😊can You please buy me shoes with k stars please? I don t have any 😌
  • Black BBlack B Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ad me at GC: ...Black B...
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi !
    I had to reset my game due to a bug :( if you are still doing this can you send free gifts ? I love long fancy dresses black handbag, black sunglasses and a pair of short. Anyway, any gifts will make me happy !! Thanks !
    we are alreeady friend i m shoegal212 on GC
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I want to thank all the generous players who are doing this. :) It's awesome. Thank you. I heard there is an update? Can't wait to check it out.

My ipad character is so well dressed, poor andoid. She still gets insulted by her dates and that guy interviewer with the microphone. lol.

KC I'm Kokokokonut if anyone wants to add me. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollywoodFredHollywoodFred Registered Users 2 Posts
    May someone please tell me where to get a new car. I am an E list celebrity and I am Lvl. 6. Also I would like some stars or some money please. My GC: HollywoodFreedom
  • kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
    May someone please tell me where to get a new car. I am an E list celebrity and I am Lvl. 6. Also I would like some stars or some money please. My GC: HollywoodFreedom

Buy a house somewhere and go to the garage
    Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
  • AmoraKayAmoraKay Registered Users 7 Posts
    Omg I just came back to my game and saw all the amazing things you gifted me!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! :D You really hooked me up!! I love everything!! You're amazing! And can I also say, your character in the game always looks great! I love all the different looks you give her. You got style!! Lol Thank you again! You just made the game even MORE fun. Can't wait to play dress up!! ;)
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi thank you for adding me... My game centre ID is ...wencc...
    I would like to have the big brown bag and also the brown colour knee length booths... If you can't gift star item, any dress or gowns is appreciated...
    Thank you so much...
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    OMG thanks for this! My Game Center id is mareah86. Any item you gift will be appreciated :).
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hi... Thank you so much for all the pretty dresses... 😊😊
  • AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    I believe I added you, and sent something asking for hair and I saw you post you can't gift it! I'm pretty new (2 days playing) so any clothing or accessories would be super appreciated! I love the black floor length dress with gold belt, and the dress with the black top and peach skirting. :)

GC:ashleydumas
    Ashley on KKH
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Added you. Mareahh 86. Anything is appreciated! Thank you!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • ForrestflowersForrestflowers Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hiya! This is very generous and kind of you!! And if it's not too much id probably love anything you decided or just anything random. Idk if you can give hair but if you can, that'd be great too!! Thx so so much!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.