Gifts<3!

Comments

• msLuciano13msLuciano13 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi
    We were friends before on KKH but my kid deleted the game ๐Ÿ˜ข GC msLuciano13 thanks in advance for any gifts
  • badtoysoldier.badtoysoldier. Registered Users 9 Posts
    Wow dude,I wanted to gift you something but you have basically everything!
    How did you do that? lol
  • DajadajDajadaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I need more gift please send anything you can. Preferably the items with stars. game center: dajadaj
  • jaxumjaxum Registered Users 4 Posts
    My Game Center name is jjaxum and I would love anything you're willing to send however I would die for the kim pick brown Birkin bag โ˜บ๏ธ
  • badtoysoldier.badtoysoldier. Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you so much for what you do!
    Could you gift me the the 40K sunglasses and the orange bag? I'd really appriciate it!
    My GC name is "Badtoysoldier."
    Thank you in advance :D
  • ChrissyisprissyChrissyisprissy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just sent you a friend request. If you are still gifting I would love the big round sunglasses and any other clothing, shoes or accessories you would like to send my way! My username on GC: chrissyisprissy my name in the kkh game is Chrystal ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Deltzs-ShimmyDeltzs-Shimmy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey my Game Center name is shimmy 53 but my name on the game is Lillian. I love sunglasses, the nose piercing, the diamond earrings, boots and the stockings but I'll appreciate anything u gift me :) Thank you and please add me.
  • rebecca.lee17rebecca.lee17 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Add as a friend rebecca.lee17 I just started playing! I'd love for you to send me stuff. You're seriously the best!
  • Jasy2485Jasy2485 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'll take any hot dresses shoes and accessories thx in advance I already added u!!!!

Everyone is free to add me

Game Center: ladyjasy2485
  • LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey! My game centre name is laura_loves, I'd love some of the kstar locked accessories! Thanks so much, going to add you now :)
  • GlenMartinezGlenMartinez Registered Users 8 Posts
    My name is GlenMartinez080 anything will be apretiated,but i would really like something that costs stars...
  • erlikaerlika Registered Users 9 Posts
    wow...me wants some kstars locked clothing pleaseeee...top, bottom and shoes. oh..oh and some tattoos.
    thank you thank you thank you..

my GC is erlika02
  • Kecia23Kecia23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Add as a friend! momK 23 I will gift if I have $ :(
  • Black BBlack B Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi๐Ÿ˜Šcan someone buy me shoes? Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Marie MatuszkoMarie Matuszko Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'd love any help I'm new so not exactly sure how to add people our much of anything yet
  • gretinskygretinsky Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks for doing this! My GC is James-E-Boy! (including the !)

I'd love any new shoes or accessories! And I like the nude strapless dress for 45 stars, or any clothes really :)
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi. My GC is Mareahh 86. I added you! Any gifts appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My gamecenter ID is prettychill18 and I'd appreciate whatever you decided to give :) Thank you!
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • One.Great.GirlOne.Great.Girl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey my GC is one.great.girl and my IG name is Ava Quinn. I'd be happy with anything and I'll repay you in gifts as well. Thanks for the help! :)
  • Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi, my name is Lacey kisscakes on gamecenter
    I would really appreciate some gifts such as the gold hoops earring-30 stars, large diamond studs 75 stars,black studded shoes 40 stars or the brown chain heels 90 stars, any tattoos would be great the beige tube top dress 45 stars, and the black lace leggings from accessories and the brown Birkin looking purse 75 stars, or the black large sunglasses which are 40 stars. Thank u!
  • Bubblegum622Bubblegum622 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can i have a cute dress??

Rabbitpimentel22(gamecenter)

Thank you
    Hello!, I'm at max level, and max fans, therefore I have nothing left to do in the game but give my friends gifts! but I don't have very many so I'd love it if anyone wants to add me to Game center @ Ellyloves

You can specify here (with your username) if you'd like a specific item otherwise I'll send you random clothing I like :)

Unfortunately I can't gift hair (bummer!!).

Thanks!

(accepting everyone even if you just want more friends!)
  • CapnmelmelCapnmelmel Registered Users 2 Posts
    It'd be awesome if I could get the black mini skirt and the galaxy leggings. My username is Melisssajean with 3 s'
  • Quay87Quay87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please add me gcname:quay87
  • HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi any gift will b much appreciated! My add is
    ..homayra..
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Starting new game/need gifts
    Hi! I can't seem to get any new quest. I'm on level 22 and the last quest I got was for punta mita. I haven't got any Paris or London ones. I only get gig calls from simon. Well I have everything in the game. All the clothes, shoes and accessories. I really don't want to start over but I'm getting bored. Is there anyone who would be ever so kind to send me gifts if I start over?

GC Mareahh 86
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Maroontimes5Maroontimes5 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hellooo! My GameCenter is @/rigbicai, and Id love if you added me. You dont have to gift; only if you really want to! See you there! :-)
  • Before the dawnBefore the dawn Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm Before the dawn, anything is good. Thank you!
  • destiney20121destiney20121 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello. My name is de5y*35 and I added you.
    I would like the pink and black varsity jacket in the 10th row
    The kacki rumper the the 12th row (first item in row)
    The brown boots in the 6th row
    Also the first wedding dress (if possible)
    Thxs very much :)
  • babizokahhbabizokahh Registered Users 18 Posts
    added! GC nick is babizokahh, any gifts are good :D thanks!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My GC is Kate Pillgrim and I will be happy to get anuthing! Please and thank you so so so muuuuchh!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook: