Options

Sat. night laughs

jazzypoojazzypoo Registered Users 3 Posts
Are you suppose to automatically bomb Sa****ay night laughs cause it said I did and i got all the stars and as soon as Ieft the studio it said did you see her bomb, even though when it started trending I gained fans and it was a postive review 0_o

Comments

• Options
    Giggles777Giggles777 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think so. I remember before taking that gig that I had talked to my agent and he said take it and then when I did Maria was like that was silly and she wished I would have asked her about that first( you can't actually ask her first but that's the story line) because everyone always does poor on that. So yes I earned the 5 stars on it but lost fans and then you get the quests with the comedy school guy. I had gone from number 1 to number 25 from the loss of fans from it yesterday afternoon but got back to number 1 after a couple gigs.
  • Options
    ArlaluvsArlaluvs Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just finished it and was like wth. I wonder if I didn't waste my time and energy making it 5 stars and left it at 1 star, that it would still be the same fan loss amount. Sucks.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I just finished it too recently. Yep, we're supposed to do badly the first time so we can work with Seth. I wonder if it was the same with the Dance off with Willow, I won it with 5 stars but still lost about 2 million fansm? That was so odd and I was so mad about that but never had the chance for another one. Were we supposed to lose to her instead?

At least we get another chance with this one
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yeah, and I wish I'd waited to do that task until the event began...I knew the event was about to begin, because I had seen the pop up. I was just bored :p

I tried very hard for it to get the 5 stars, because I like to do that...and then bombed anyway. Lol

But it seemed to be set up that way to trigger the comedy coach storyline.