Options

Crashing and Banning

JessiHopesJessiHopes Registered Users 1 Posts
1. My game continues to crash on both my iPhone and iPod recently I've already tried the terminating the running apps and turning off the device but it doesn't seem to work although everything works fine until a news feed bubble without letters on it appears and it frezzes and crashes immediately after

2. Is it possible to be banned from playing and if so what would it look like; ie would you get an email or a notification that says you're banned from playing said game? (Just a thought)

Comments

• Options
    RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. I do not think you are banned, tho I don't work for GLU so don't know for sure. I think it's them having tech problems. Every now and then when I check for an update, I read the reviews and many state what you have stated. That's why I don't believe you are banned.

Sometimes it forcecloses on me. Contact support if you haven't already and see what they say. Keep us posted and good luck. Hope you get back in and game plays smoothly.
  • Options
    redsoxfenwayredsoxfenway Registered Users 9 Posts
    My game also crashes every single time on both devices. I updated the app today in excitement, thinking it would fix it, but it did not. I might just start over but I really do NOT want to. It is horrible. UGH! FIX THIS!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes you can get banned from playing, but you would get notified of it :) If glu believe you have hacked the game or someone has reported you doing so this would leave you to be banned. But in this case you haven't xD So don't fret :3

On the other note, it sounds like you have the crashing issue which a lot of players are still experiencing. Hopefully it is addressed very soon :)
  • Options
    chrmdfreakchrmdfreak Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yes you can get banned from playing, but you would get notified of it :) If glu believe you have hacked the game or someone has reported you doing so this would leave you to be banned. But in this case you haven't xD So don't fret :3

On the other note, it sounds like you have the crashing issue which a lot of players are still experiencing. Hopefully it is addressed very soon :)

I wasn't notified that i'm banned, but still the game force closes. Now I'm stuck in my house in London. Everytime I get out or even move/press, the game force closes. I didn't even hack the game.