What are the best outfits to wear to get bonuses

QueenofMeanQueenofMean New MemberRegistered Users 2 Posts
Lately every job I go to they all say are you sure your ready to start (insert name) even after I change & come back it says the same thing. Only once or twice I have gotten the " you look great" bonus on jobs. How can I get it more often, what clothes should I be wearing? Thanks in advance. Oh and no I haven't brought any outfits with the "K stars" I don't have enough stars to get them lol

Comments

• KuroKuro Community Moderator Moderators 178 Posts
    You need to raise your gold star/heart amount for these. You can check it in your wardrobe.
    ru75go.png
  • meizioboomeizioboo New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    It doesn't matter what you wear, but rather how much you own.
    Also, buying furniture increases hearts and stars too
  • Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey everyone!! It's Sleepy__ just letting you all know i'm still going gift crazy & fufilling as many requests at a time that i can!! My GC account has been acting sort of strabge so if i haven't responded to your request try again please! It gets way too confusing trying to send the requests myself.

I really want to thank all of you beautiful people for kind words or graditude and all the appreciation you guys are showing!! I know times are tough financial (in the game & in real life) so when i say PAY IT FORWARD, i simply mean any nice gesture to someone else! Perhaps helpig an elderly person with some grocery bags, holding a door open, anything simple can truly make a persons day! I wish i could send more gifts to you all such as hair styles and such but they app hasn't got there yet!!

So please add me on GC & don't worry about asking for anything specific i typically send everything thats available :)

My GC ID is
    Sleepyy__
    (2 underscores) & pleaseeee send a small message with the request so i know you're a KKH gamer <3

Thanks a million all my #PayItForwardTrainPassengers you're all exceedingly amazing!!!! Xoxox
  • QueenofMeanQueenofMean New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you all so much