Options

No storyline progression

YippyYippy Registered Users 4 Posts
As a few other threads have discussed, the only goals I'm receiving are for projects. I've visited Kim, Simon, etc. Nothing. I worked up from level 12 to 15, and still no change (I can't imagine they'd really have you go that long without tasks anyway). Is this related to reaching number 1 perhaps? Or a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    It wouldn't be because of reaching number 1. I'd send a support ticket to ask them about it: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    keykingkeyking Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've reached #1 and I'm on level 16. No calls are coming in for new goals.
  • Options
    YippyYippy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Problem persists with the update. And I still haven't heard from support :/ Thanks for your responses, though!
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah, it's definitely a glitch. I'm on level 17 and I have 4 tasks on my to-do list. I've never been without something to do storyline wise yet.
  • Options
    sharman80sharman80 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I thought I had the same problem but I randomly went to the hotel in Las Vegas and Kim was there with a speech bubble. I hadn't finished my task by talking to her and that was 3 days ago. Hope this was the problem instead of a glitch.
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I've been all over and there's no one to talk to. I was on max level before update. Once I updated got to level 21 then no more quest were called to me.
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    shinyanishinyani Registered Users 12 Posts
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue. I've been all over and there's no one to talk to. I was on max level before update. Once I updated got to level 21 then no more quest were called to me.

So far thats the end of storyline
  • Options
    No because I've seen people have quest in London and going to a ball and fighting with willow
  • Options
    shinyanishinyani Registered Users 12 Posts
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    No because I've seen people have quest in London and going to a ball and fighting with willow

Try to level up. While you were trying to level up or after you'll level up you might get them
  • Options
    I did and nothing :(