who wants stuff?

Comments

• JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks so much for the gifts, from everyone who gifted, it's Christmas in LaLaLand;) i also now understand I can't give back because all items are owned already!
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi ! If you are still doing this can you gift me some earrings, sunglasses and the small black handbag ? I m shoegal212 :)
  • KkkatgutiKkkatguti Registered Users 2 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Thanks so much for doing this!

I don't really want anything specific just send whatever you want! I'd really like some new hair styles though. I'm sure you can pick out some cute ones :-) thank you once again.
  • TinkagonnagetyaTinkagonnagetya Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. Thanks for this. Hope it's not too late. Um. My game center is Tinkagonnagetya and I would like just anything that cost stars. Lots of dresses and pants and skirts and jewelery. So basically just your favorite random things!!!
  • Holly0798Holly0798 Registered Users 11 Posts
    hi if it isn't too late my name is abbiewesleyx and I would love dresses that cost stars, and just some jeans and maybe like 2 necklaces? Anything which isn't a hassle! thankyou.
  • DeiisydiamondDeiisydiamond Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey thank you for sending us gift I would love to get some too if it's still possible :D
    I would love these
    - The long black dress that has a gold belt (120 stars)
    - the beige dress with black decoration (2500 $)
    - the long dark blue dress (45 stars)
    - the white top K (45 stars)
    - the black and red dress (45 stars)
    - white dress with gold belt (75 stars)
    - the white swimsuit with cardigan (45 stars)
    - the ripped off blue jeans (30 stars)
    - the black leather pants K (20 stars)
    - the leopard pants ( 8000 $)
    - the brown leather heels ( 50 stars)
    - the black bow heels (2750 $)
    - black sandals heels (40 stars)
    - the brown K bag (75 star)
    - black bag (45 star)
    - gold earings (100 star)
    - earings blue (1250 $)
    - gold ring KK (45 star)
    - diamond studs (75 star)
  • Tamala1Tamala1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi...I am new to this. I need stuff if you are sending. I am not picky so send, send, send. Thank you,
    Tamala1
  • HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    I will take anything you are willing to give. I've added you. Thank you.
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Starting over. Need gifts.
    Starting new game/need gifts
    Hi! I can't seem to get any new quest. I'm on level 22 and the last quest I got was for punta mita. I haven't got any Paris or London ones. I only get gig calls from simon. Well I have everything in the game. All the clothes, shoes and accessories. I really don't want to start over but I'm getting bored. Is there anyone who would be ever so kind to send me gifts if I start over?
    My Game Center is Mareahh 86
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Shebear09Shebear09 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey I posted a pic with the things I want. Thank you!
    imagejpg1-1.jpg
  • sirash97sirash97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey! I'm sirach123 on Game Center! I really only want the black reading glasses between the fishnet knee highs and the silver bracelet, but I've asked that to a bunch of other people so if that was already given, anything would do! Thanks for your generosity! :)
  • OsupansaOsupansa Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'd love to have different hair styles ^o^ Osupanda
  • ILovePinkPonys135798ILovePinkPonys135798 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey thanks for gifting me! I would specifically life the pink floral belted dress next to the neon pink dress, and the black sporty dress with white sleeves and striped cuffs next to the black dress and the plain white sweater! Thanks again!
  • ILovePinkPonys135798ILovePinkPonys135798 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey thanks for gifting me! I would specifically life the pink floral belted dress next to the neon pink dress, and the black sporty dress with white sleeves and striped cuffs next to the black dress and the plain white sweater! Thanks again and my gc is leahlclark!
  • viktoriaaeviktoriaae Registered Users 9 Posts
    My name on GC is viktoriaae and I'd take anything really :) So generous of you, thank you so much!
  • Chickgamer88Chickgamer88 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Any hairstyles or tattoos would be great, my user name is my GC name too
  • potatopotato Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm fine with anything :) my GC is tiamobile
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    GC: BaiBeeM. I'll accept pretty much anything!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • TaylorlaraiTaylorlarai Registered Users 19 Posts
    My GC is taylorlarai, I added you :)
  • Casanovagirl28Casanovagirl28 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i realize a LOT of people are doing things like this where you add them and they gift you stuff, but I wanted to also do it too. If you have already requested clothes to someone else, REPLY TO THIS AND SAY ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY WANT. BE SPECIFIC WITH THE ITEM AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER ITEMS IT IS NEXT TO, ETC.

ADD ME ON GAMECENTER: EvanD123qu

Please comment your item with your GameCenter so I know who to gift things to.

:)

Please gift me anything possible!
    My username is Casanovagirl28

Thank you!
  • StereosaurusStereosaurus Registered Users 9 Posts
    My GC is Stereosaurus, I added you! I would love ANY tops/dresses that costs stars especially in black or white :) Very cool of you thanks!
  • karmaa__karmaa__ Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hiii.! : )
    Please add me.!!
    GC: @katiiebaby_
    Gifting is optional, but appreciated I can't afford fancy clothes & shoes.
  • Youlovemelix33Youlovemelix33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey my GC is angelmelissa nd I would appreciate if u can send me
    •cheetah leopard print 8000 pants along with the orange one next to it
    •20k white pants
    •the beige level 17 dress
    •the level 14 sleeveless white purple etc dresses
    •any other item would be really appreciated thank u for the free gifts btw 😁😁
  • Delia828Delia828 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Anything is goo and thank you delia828
  • Simps16Simps16 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey EvanD123qu, my gc is simps 16, could you please send me any of the special jewellery with the KK symbol and the KK bag please? Also if you can could you please send me

the short black dress for 90 stars
    The long black dress with the white flower on the shoulder for 75 stars
    The short greyish jumpsuit for 50 stars
    And the black leather pants for 20 stars please?

Thankyou so much!!
    Xxx
  • Shazell1997Shazell1997 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hey I would love anything you could send me!! my GC is @shazell1997!! i love surprises!! thanks so much in advance!
  • borderlinefierceborderlinefierce Registered Users 4 Posts
    My CG is :borderlinefierce anything would be appriciated!
  • LesmithLesmith Registered Users 6 Posts
    GC name sassylaura43 I play KKH everyday and would love anything and will gift anything I can
  • khlavac143khlavac143 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Username is k hlavac and KKH is A can use anything would appreciate it soooo much
    Facebook.com/krystal.hlavac
    Khlavac143@gmail.com
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Please send me gifts :) My Game Center name is melinda119 and my name on kkh is Melinda
    I would love to have the red turtleneck dress (75 stars) (next to black dress with black leather jacket and sparkly strapless dress) and the new gray and gold romper (50 stars) (next to white outfit and pink outfit that is like a crop top with a skirt) and the brown sandals (50 stars) (next to red pumps that cost 40 stars)
    I will greatly appreciate the gifts

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.