gifting~<3

SongbirdSongbird Registered Users 6 Posts
I'm giving out lots of gifts tonight! My game center is Koshosho, please leave a wishlist so I know what to get you<3

Also note: I cannot give out hairstyles, I know I've seen a few people around here asking for them and it's not possible.

Comments

• RemullaapRemullaap Registered Users 23 Posts
    Songbird wrote: »
    I'm giving out lots of gifts tonight! My game center is Koshosho, please leave a wishlist so I know what to get you<3

Also note: I cannot give out hairstyles, I know I've seen a few people around here asking for them and it's not possible.

Hi koshosho!! I appreciate all your gifts from yesterday!! You're so kind and I greatly appreciate it! :)

AppleChance
  • RemullaapRemullaap Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi koshosho!!!

U r my all time fave!!! You are soooooo awesome!!! You're also a lifesaver!!! May you have more blessings to come!!

AppleChance
  • SongbirdSongbird Registered Users 6 Posts
    Remullaap wrote: »
    Hi koshosho!!!

U r my all time fave!!! You are soooooo awesome!!! You're also a lifesaver!!! May you have more blessings to come!!

AppleChance

No problem! Let me know if you need/want anything else!
  • OmgbooOmgboo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so so much!! Wow..!! You gave me so many amazing gifts. I don't know wht to wear now... Thanks again. I tried to send few things while I could:-) Jennifer1846
    Omgboo wrote: »
    Thank you so so much!! Wow..!! You gave me so many amazing gifts. I don't know wht to wear now... Thanks again. I tried to send few things while I could:-) Jennifer1846
    You're welcome! Let me know if there's anything else you want!
  • Bubblegum622Bubblegum622 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can you give me the blue dress with branches as a design it costs 35 stars? And can you give me the dress thats a opening in the chest and arms horizontally it cost 75 stars and it is in between the dresses that costs 45 and 120stars??If you cant give me what im asking for can you atleast give me 2 dresses because im in short of money I accidentally used it... Btw mh gamecenter id is rabbitpimentel22

Thank you very much

• hlsweetinghlsweeting Registered Users 24 Posts
    i'd gift you back but you have everything! haha, thank you so much for the gifts x
  • loving20loving20 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request
    my username is BessieC, anything appreciated
    Thanks!
    hlsweeting wrote: »
    i'd gift you back but you have everything! haha, thank you so much for the gifts x
    That's fine! Enjoy~
    loving20 wrote: »
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request
    my username is BessieC, anything appreciated
    Thanks!
    Sent you a few items<3
  • ChelldraChelldra Registered Users 2 Posts
    thank you so much for all the things you sent me ! you are amazig and im so happy :) hugs and kisses <3

the fur thingys in acessories are cute <3 could i have those too? sorry for my english haha :)<3
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi My GC name is shoegal212 i love anykind of gifts :) i love surprises ! Thanks !
  • Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi I added you. GC: fancye21
  • Blissful2004Blissful2004 Registered Users 2 Posts

Hi! Any gifts would be soooo appreciated!! Thank you for being so generous! Blissful2004
  • SophielovesSophieloves Registered Users 5 Posts
    I added you!! Anything would be much appreciated 💋 thanks 😊
  • DeiisydiamondDeiisydiamond Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey thank you for sending us gift I would love to get some too if it's still possible :D
    I would love these
    - The long black dress that has a gold belt (120 stars)
    - the beige dress with black decoration (2500 $)
    - the long dark blue dress (45 stars)
    - the white top K (45 stars)
    - the black and red dress (45 stars)
    - white dress with gold belt (75 stars)
    - the white swimsuit with cardigan (45 stars)
    - the ripped off blue jeans (30 stars)
    - the black leather pants K (20 stars)
    - the leopard pants ( 8000 $)
    - the brown leather heels ( 50 stars)
    - the black bow heels (2750 $)
    - black sandals heels (40 stars)
    - the brown K bag (75 star)
    - black bag (45 star)
    - gold earings (100 star)
    - earings blue (1250 $)
    - gold ring KK (45 star)
    - diamond studs (75 star)

u can choose anything u want to send if its too much :) thank you so much !! <3
    add me: Deiisydiamond
    Sent gifts to everyone who added me.
  • IamcherrieIamcherrie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi i added you my username is iamcherrieC, i just wanted the bags, eyeglasses, the denim dress and the one willow page is using... Thank you :) anything is much appreciated
  • HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    Anything will do but I Would love the long leopard wrap dress and the gold gladiator heels. A few sunglasses or any accessory. Thanks. You're very sweet to be gifting.
  • HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank you for all the gifts.
  • DonnnamalDonnnamal Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi my gamecenter name is Donnnamal , Can i please have dirk diamond hair and clothes please? Thank you so much :)
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi. I had to start over. I had all clothes, shoes and accessories. Anything is appreciated

Mareahh 86
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I had to start over. Lost everything. Anything is appreciated.

GC Mareahh 86
    GC: Mareahh 86
    Hi my Gamecenter is Donnnamal If you could can you give me the Dirk Diamonds clothes and hair? Thank you so much :)
    Sorry that i commented i did't see my previous post
  • Before the dawnBefore the dawn Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi, I would be very happy with any long length dresses and bracelets. Thanks!

GC: Before the dawn
  • SophieR107SophieR107 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi if you could get me the pair of jean shorts, I'd really appreciate it :) And if it's not a problem, the white dress with the blue branches would be great :) Thank you so much for doing this! My Game Center ID: SophieR107
  • sirash97sirash97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey! I know it's pretty ridiculous not to be able to gift hair since it mostly costs stars and we barely get any stars in the game unless we have the hack or hella money haha! Anyways, my GC is sirach123. Thanks for your generosity!:)
  • Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi ! Can you add me ? I am shoegal212 on game centre :) thanks
  • ryanpoly18ryanpoly18 Registered Users 33 Posts
    2lx9dw9.png
    i made a list of things i would like to receive :) my GC is ryanpoly1