Options

Giving gifts!

ryanpoly18ryanpoly18 Registered Users 33 Posts
im playing kim kardashian hollywood on mac, i have over 200 people on game center who play kkh but on the friends only contact list i only have about 5-6 people on there? help, if you help me ill give gifts because i have lots of stars :)!

Comments

• Options
    Maroontimes5Maroontimes5 Registered Users 8 Posts
    ryanpoly18 wrote: »
    im playing kim kardashian hollywood on mac, i have over 200 people on game center who play kkh but on the friends only contact list i only have about 5-6 people on there? help, if you help me ill give gifts because i have lots of stars :)!

You can play this game on mac? Huh. Who wouldve known :-)
    I play on my iPad, but my only guess is that you are not fully connected to iCloud. Are the 5-6 people you currently have real-life friends, or virtual ones? Man, does this game make us sound lonely. Lmao!
    Feel free to add me on game center! @/rigbicai
  • Options
    2000antman2000antman Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey just wondering how do you get hack stars on the mac version?
  • Options
    i never hacked.. i just saved them up :)
  • Options
    @Maroontimes5
    real life friends from game center.. and i think the problem ive got is the mac version isnt fully updated because i cant go to london yet so hoping it updates soon :) and i will add you now on GC!
  • Options
    AnnieanniemAnnieanniem Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey mendy_86 on Game Center :) I just want the flowery tattoo or the pink dress with the flowery too and solid bottom next to the dress with branches, please? Hope that's not too much! Thanks!
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Starting new game/need gifts
    Hi! I can't seem to get any new quest. I'm on level 22 and the last quest I got was for punta mita. I haven't got any Paris or London ones. I only get gig calls from simon. Well I have everything in the game. All the clothes, shoes and accessories. I really don't want to start over but I'm getting bored. Is there anyone who would be ever so kind to send me gifts if I start over?

GC. Mareahh 86
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    @ryanpoly18 Awesome, thank you very much! I accepted it :-) Im glad you figured it out. See ya in Hollywood ;-D
  • Options
    Dollfacexx wrote: »
    Starting new game/need gifts
    Hi! I can't seem to get any new quest. I'm on level 22 and the last quest I got was for punta mita. I haven't got any Paris or London ones. I only get gig calls from simon. Well I have everything in the game. All the clothes, shoes and accessories. I really don't want to start over but I'm getting bored. Is there anyone who would be ever so kind to send me gifts if I start over?

GC. Mareahh 86

Ive heard that if you have completed all of the quests for your level, you must level up in order to receive new ones. I wouldnt delete- just complete some of simon's gigs until you Lvl up! Good luck:-) feel free to add me on GameCenter: @/rigbicai
  • Options
    i added you but still cant find you in friend contact list? can you see my name? ryanpoly18
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I didn't have any goals. It was stuck. I tried everything for weeks
    GC: Mareahh 86