Options

Level 1000 in relationship

bumblebusybumblebusy Registered Users 4 Posts
Just reached level 1000 in my relationship, and was wondering if there are any perks that come with it, aside from being able to visit his place. Like, do you still have to go on a date once per day, or can you wait longer before they break up with you? So far nothing's happened when I visit him, but I read that at some point he might ask you to stay the night. Is that like a date, where you have to spend a lot of energy?

Comments

• Options
    hlsweetinghlsweeting Registered Users 24 Posts
    bumblebusy wrote: »
    Just reached level 1000 in my relationship, and was wondering if there are any perks that come with it, aside from being able to visit his place. Like, do you still have to go on a date once per day, or can you wait longer before they break up with you? So far nothing's happened when I visit him, but I read that at some point he might ask you to stay the night. Is that like a date, where you have to spend a lot of energy?

When you stay the night you do spend energy, like a date. If you say no he won't ask again. I've reached above 1000 and when i did hit that mark, i stopped going on dates and he called to break up x
  • Options
    Before the dawnBefore the dawn Registered Users 15 Posts
    If you do a date at his place, it's 8 hours... I've only gone once so far and that was when I was around 1500~.. The long date wasn't available when I first went over (around 1000~) so I don't know if you have to wait a bit longer... But you can still go on normal dates :)