Options

Just Started Last Night HELP :)

Keri16Keri16 Registered Users 3 Posts
I am only on level 6 so I am still learning. I have a couple of questions:

1. I am supposed to go to Panini for an appearance but I go and talk to who I can but nothing completes it...
2. I have nothing I can do right now except work at the store. How to I get more projects.

Any other suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok, if you have an appearance at Panini, when you get there, there should be 2 choices when you click on the door. One will say Panini, and one will say whatever your appearance is for (a sponsor you know? Like a company or an event). Click the one that is the event.

Little clue - if you want more energy, yellow coins or $$, you can go out, go back into Panini and click whatever their hidden benefit is. Then go out again, go back into your event, and you can click it again for more..(at Panini, I think it is the wine bottle at the reservation desk. Also, the Panini sign, but that only works once every cycle.)

Hope this didn't confuse you, let me know if you got into your appearance, and good luck. If you're a Game Center member (IOS not Android) you should look at the making friends threads for hints about getting friends. Players at Game Center and the gift threads here, are very generous with gifting you clothes and things.) Feel free to add me, I don't have a lot to give, but I give out a dress or something whenever I can. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Keri16Keri16 Registered Users 3 Posts
    ok, if you have an appearance at Panini, when you get there, there should be 2 choices when you click on the door. One will say Panini, and one will say whatever your appearance is for (a sponsor you know? Like a company or an event). Click the one that is the event.

Little clue - if you want more energy, yellow coins or $$, you can go out, go back into Panini and click whatever their hidden benefit is. Then go out again, go back into your event, and you can click it again for more..(at Panini, I think it is the wine bottle at the reservation desk. Also, the Panini sign, but that only works once every cycle.)

Hope this didn't confuse you, let me know if you got into your appearance, and good luck. If you're a Game Center member (IOS not Android) you should look at the making friends threads for hints about getting friends. Players at Game Center and the gift threads here, are very generous with gifting you clothes and things.) Feel free to add me, I don't have a lot to give, but I give out a dress or something whenever I can. ;)

Thank you! It makes sense. I did not realize the other choice at Panino was the appearance. Ugh. I sent a friend request
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    glad I could help. I didn't get a friend request, was it here or game Center? I just sent a request to Keri16 at game center. lol. Hope that was you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary